Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thursday 28 November Kick-off 18:00 (UK Time)

I'm torn apart.
I don't want us to risk any first team players, but at the same time this game is a perfect opportunity to try something new/different.
Kane definitely has to play though. And i wouldn't mind giving Stewart a start either.

Last edited:
It's impossible though... Unless we play a 122 formation;

Grandpa
Kevin Stewart
Laste Dombaxe Harry Kane
Shaquile Coulthirst Simon Dawkins
christmastree.png
well, 'tis the season ...almost! and I'm sure Norway will be lovely and Christmassy this time o'year!

After yesterday's performance, I wouldn't mind them all playing, and being suck over there.

Seriously though, agree we need to play a few youngsters but give the likes of Defoe, Lamela, etc another wee chance to put themselves in contention for Sunday. Surely to god they can show more effort than yesterday.

We can't play Gallas as he has signed for Perth Glory in Australian A-League.
Btw Gallas started on the weekend lasted 30min and had to subbed off - you guessed right "calf strain".

Friedel
Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Fryers
Capoue, Bentelab
Lennon, Sigurdsson, Chadli
Defoe
Subs - Stewart, Kane, Vekolvic

I think after yesterday, half of that lot will fancy their chances of starting at the weekend... and for that reason, we want them as fresh as possible!
Seriously, can't we just take the Academy/U-18's squad, and play them?

The lot that turned up at Barnet last season looked pretty good... and at least if they ALL started, they'd know eachother, and how to play as a cohesive team!

Hope to see something like this:
Friedel
Naughton - Dawson - Kaboul - Fryers
Capoue - Paulinho
Lennon - Holtby - Townsend
Defoe
Tromsø just got relegated and we can play without pressure being through already.

Back
Top Bottom