Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is right isnt he , who ever made this social spurs police mentality as a standard one. Fuck this , football as a commerce mocks us in every way and if things go south we cant even say what we dont like about it because its not the proper thing to do as a supporter ? You dont have to applaud everything and you dont have to be negative about everything either.

People are allowed to have opinions and peer pressure can go do one. Saying you dont like the way we play is not the same thing as booing the team at half time - perspective people , its worth trying.
Some people revel in planting bad seeds and thrive in bad mouthing changes that they have not been able to accept have happened. For Gods sake let it go and support the club, differing opinions at times promote robust debate that's healthy but just spreading shit without being receptive to change is being a cunt.!

Last edited:
Some people revel in planting bad seeds and thrive in bad mouthing changes that they have not been able to accept have happened. For Gods sake let it go and support the club, differing opinions at times promote robust debate that's healthy but just spreading shit without being receptive to change is being a cunt.!
i agree , but its not one or the other - its not because you agree and be happy clappy all the time that you are a better fan nor is being a negative cunt that just wants to be proven right the way to go. Its not anti avb = pro harry, its not anti Townsend is pro Lennon and so on. I just get annoyed by the fact that saying something puts you in this or that group and as such your points arent valid anymore for the other group.

i agree , but its not one or the other - its not because you agree and be happy clappy all the time that you are a better fan nor is being a negative cunt that just wants to be proven right the way to go. Its not anti avb = pro harry, its not anti Townsend is pro Lennon and so on. I just get annoyed by the fact that saying something puts you in this or that group and as such your points arent valid anymore for the other group.

Was chatting to a client who is a Spurs fan last night, hadnt met him before and he didnt like Harry and thought AVB was useless so wonder where he would fit into the ven diagram.

and who is doing that then - because it isn't me.

That's the general way of society these days to though. Everybody tries to slap a tag on or stereotype everything and everybody to feel better about themselves.

#cuntseverywhere

Right bed time for me people. Got to be up at 02:20AM, get ready then get the cab to Gatwick for my flight.
Wish me luck that I dont freeze to death, or even worse.. the game gets cancelled...

Anyone travelling, i'll see you out there! @ BN1 BN1 Dont be late you seat sniffer.

I appear to be friends with that Norwegian treacle on Facebook. Blinding.

pleb said:
and who is doing that then - because it isn't me.

Neil Ashton?

Back
Top Bottom