Troy Deeney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not at the highest level it isn't. Talent and ability are 80% of what makes a great footballer. The other 20% comes from mentality, training and physical preparation.

Deeney is 32 years old, a fucking shit footballer, a wanker of a human being and we shouldn't go near him.
A greater football brain than us once said football is 90 % perspiration and 10 % inspiration didn't they? We ain't gonna get a top level bench warmer for Kane let's face it.

Hopefully Parrot will be a success and be backup in 21/22 meaning we need experienced backup for 1 season to cover loads of cup matches and Kane's annual injury absense. He does fit the bill.

Hamilton Academicals. I could score against Hamilton Acafuckingdemicals, and I'm 50 bald and fat!
But would you be happy to keep the bench warm behind Kane?

giphy.gif

I actually think Wellbeck would be a much better shout as a back up. I know his injury record is awful but if you’re using him sparingly he might be more durable. He’s still strong and pretty quick and has a good bit of experience.

Back
Top Bottom