Troy Deeney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If that is in response to my message then you've probably missed the point.

I was highlighting Levy's lack of ambition.

That’s how I interpreted it.

It would certainly be a statement.

Though if the past is anything to go by, with 30 minutes to go before the window closes and still no backup striker, some will be begging for Deeney.

Surely we can do better than this!
But can we? Levy has proved time and again his sheer stubbornness/arrogance in transfer dealings yes he says he does it in the best interests of the club but ffs there comes a time where the people he deals with will just say stuff this life’s too short and I’m sure the novelty will/has worn off and me thinks that time has come and gone and we will get left the scraps. Our transfer thread a lot have mentioned certain players that are excellent prospects and sure they are but they’re kidding themselves if they think we can/will compete in the market for them we won’t we just won’t and I’m afraid Mr T.Deeney is a more realistic option as is a Southampton player who’s nobody’s heard of and players who are like Deeney part of squads that have been relegated.

Back
Top Bottom