Troy Deeney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would rather Antonio from Spammers than Deeney IF we have to go down this 'route'.

26383376-8150619-image-a-6_1585130757032.jpg

Troy Deeney isn't happening. Levy knows what Mourinho is like, he won't get away without signing a respectably decent striker. Troy Deeney is no longer that.

Don't really get your point goat...🤔...Deeney hates Woolwich! Also as a cheap option he'd be handy.
No supporters or even the club will see him as the only option surely?
I’m sure he’s not the only professional footballer that has a dislike of Woolwich, surely 🤪

Igula Igula you can fuck off too

LOL

At the pathetic petty dislikes.

How big of a Woolwich nut hugger do you have to be to go around and dislike others posts because you are such a little bitch?

Look we all know you love Woolwich but we are ok with it. Its not a big deal, not everyone here has to support Spurs there can be some Woolwich fans like yourself to change it up and provide a different perspective.

LOL

At the pathetic petty dislikes.

How big of a Woolwich nut hugger do you have to be to go around and dislike others posts because you are such a little bitch?

Look we all know you love Woolwich but we are ok with it. Its not a big deal, not everyone here has to support Spurs there can be some Woolwich fans like yourself to change it up and provide a different perspective.

Fuck off, nonce. You've not posted one sensible thing so you dared interfere in our forum, you gooner maggot. Time for you to fuck off you multi bitch...before I make you.

You EVER accuse me of being a gooner again and you will regret it for the rest of your pathetic life...both seconds of it.

Watch your back.

Oh more of your very scary threats.

Just like an Woolwich man to make threats on the internet rather than just deal with things like a grown up.

I am watching my back and it looks amazing, although it would probably anger you because I am wearing a Spurs jersey and we all know how much you hate Spurs!

Oh more of your very scary threats.

Just like an Woolwich man to make threats on the internet rather than just deal with things like a grown up.

I am watching my back and it looks amazing, although it would probably anger you because I am wearing a Spurs jersey and we all know how much you hate Spurs!

Pathetic attempt at trolling you nazi mug.

Pathetic attempt at trolling you nazi mug.

Sorry I will try to be a better poster like yourself by posting only about telling Spurs fans to fuck off and making pathetic threats at Spurs fans.

That is what a real quality poster would do and are certainly not the actions of a Woolwich troll who is angry that people on here support Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom