Troy Deeney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what Deeney does to people.

Massages needed all round...

_65928602_troydeeney_getty.jpg

Sorry I will try to be a better poster like yourself by posting only about telling Spurs fans to fuck off and making pathetic threats at Spurs fans.

That is what a real quality poster would do and are certainly not the actions of a Woolwich troll who is angry that people on here support Spurs.

Good man, I'm glad you agree.

:pocheyes:

Clearly he is on our list. Probably way down but we know how this has worked out before. I just cant believe having had 14 months to look for a new striker/wing forward we're contemplating Deeney and Josh King. We really need a better recruitment set up.

We could pay Cavani what he wants and spend like 15 million over a 2 years contract and rotate him with Kane and even play both togheter when needed. What's wrong with these people?

This would be a good fit imho.
He's from the area, and WBA are looking for experienced PL players to keep them there....
What's not to like?

Plus, Deeney in a Spurs shirt just wouldn't LOOK right! (Does that make me a football snob?)
I don't dislike him as such (and certainly not as much as some on here seem to) but I don't think he's the right fit for us... unless he scores a hat trick on his Spurs debut, in which case, "Welcome aboard, Son!"

Back
Top Bottom