Troy Deeney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This would be a good fit imho.
He's from the area, and WBA are looking for experienced PL players to keep them there....
What's not to like?

Plus, Deeney in a Spurs shirt just wouldn't LOOK right! (Does that make me a football snob?)
I don't dislike him as such (and certainly not as much as some on here seem to) but I don't think he's the right fit for us... unless he scores a hat trick on his Spurs debut, in which case, "Welcome aboard, Son!"

It’s going to be ironic if he bullies us into a shite 0-1 home defeat

It’s on and apparently it’s the most elaborate transfer announcement video of all time, Sean Astin and Josh Brolin have been drafted in too #ITK

CspCxiDWgAAroHw.jpg:large

Troy Deeney on links to Spurs

“When you get to Spurs, you know the difference between being at a lesser club and a big club with the big boys, so it’s a different experience. I think we all watched the Amazon thing and we was like ‘oh, I’d love to be there, the training ground is ridiculous and the stadium is ridiculous. You want to test yourself as well. I am not going to go in there and say ‘I am better than Harry Kane’. Come on, we all know. I am a realist. It is what is. I know what I can deliver.”

Troy was talking to @TSBreakfast and confirmed there was genuine interest from Tottenham for his services this summer.

Troy Deeney on links to Spurs

“When you get to Spurs, you know the difference between being at a lesser club and a big club with the big boys, so it’s a different experience. I think we all watched the Amazon thing and we was like ‘oh, I’d love to be there, the training ground is ridiculous and the stadium is ridiculous. You want to test yourself as well. I am not going to go in there and say ‘I am better than Harry Kane’. Come on, we all know. I am a realist. It is what is. I know what I can deliver.”

Troy was talking to @TSBreakfast and confirmed there was genuine interest from Tottenham for his services this summer.
He doesn’t actually sound like that big a cunt tbh.

Back
Top Bottom