Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're boring me now. Yes let's go back to arguing over metric systems or how Troy should never play for spurs having missed a penalty. More fun.
Why not. Have a decent argument and i am up for it. But talk about me wording something wrong or other bullshit.

I give up. Just think about posting shit about young players who show courage rather than dig them out. That's all.
You have a very naive approach to professional fooball. Lets make a love story where you go around hug every player. Pat them on the back and say they did good and then go spend a £100k a week.

So was Parrott any good?

Didn't really get enough time but seemed pretty active whilst he was on. Ran back to help defend too. He was quite composed which I didn't expect and is quite a unit for his age.

Put his hand up to take a pen and it was on target but saved.

All in all it was too hard to judge him as we were running around like headless chickens that late in the game and we didn't really have a gameplan.

He did well tonight considering his age and previous matches he had played in front of small number of fans and tonight thrown in front of 60000, pen miss is not a big deal, he needs a couple more sub appearances to get used to this level.

He did well tonight considering his age and previous matches he had played in front of small number of fans and tonight thrown in front of 60000, pen miss is not a big deal, he needs a couple more sub appearances to get used to this level.
Pen miss is no big deal? WTF

Back
Top Bottom