Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched the first half of Boro/Milwall. Woeful from Milwall, they have bad players and a bad coach. Nothing of note to say on Parrott, just that he looks no worse than the rest of them, except that maybe he's managing to be a little bit more graceful than others with what little ball he gets.

Not going to watch the second half, let me know how he does if anybody else has the stomach for it.

It’s been a really shitty start for Parrott at Millwall due to injury and how crap they are.

Personally I’d like to see him come back and be sent elsewhere tbh. Millwall is just such a kip with a bunch of racist, uneducated morons as fans to boot.

Rumours that he will be recalled?

We've looked much better in last two games when he hasn't played so he won't be missed, while our dip in form and problems in front of goal amplified when he was given a run in the side.

I think this loan happened 2 years too early, I think he will end up going out on loan to a League One side. A lot of hype given that Jose Mourinho had to defend himself in the media last season as to why Parrott wasn't given a run out in the first team when Kane was injured.

Wonderkids should be having stand out moments in games regardless of the team the play for in the Championship (see Harvey Elliot at Blackburn on loan from Liverpool currently, Harry Kane when with us)

Good luck for the rest of the season, hope you beat Chelsea to the title.

We've looked much better in last two games when he hasn't played so he won't be missed, while our dip in form and problems in front of goal amplified when he was given a run in the side.

I think this loan happened 2 years too early, I think he will end up going out on loan to a League One side. A lot of hype given that Jose Mourinho had to defend himself in the media last season as to why Parrott wasn't given a run out in the first team when Kane was injured.

Wonderkids should be having stand out moments in games regardless of the team the play for in the Championship (see Harvey Elliot at Blackburn on loan from Liverpool currently, Harry Kane when with us)

I'm going to say it...(whilst I readily acknowledge that a huge developmental leap like Kane is possible as he is young) I never brought into the idea he was a world class talent. I hope he is, but I've seen little to suggest he is. Like you I think a loan to a league one side where he will plunder goals would do him more good. The championship is a step to far for him at this stage. Good luck for the rest of tge season and with flushing the fools who keep trying to destabilise your club.

Nice to hear from some one who isn't blinkered.
Most Spurs fans think every Tom, Dick and Troy from the youth team is the next best player ever in the history of football.

Boxing Day clash with Bournemouth and next Tuesday’s visit of Watford called off after a number of positive coronavirus cases were detected in the Millwall squad with further players forced to self-isolate

Damn, pitty that his loan has not worked out...

I agree that recalling him would be best option. Maybe some team in good position in League One would be more suitable for now. But at least he got some experience and playing time in senior level.

He has looked an intelligent creative striker from the snippets I've seen of him. Put him in a good attacking side with runners and good movement and you'll see more of what he's about I reckon.

Subbed off after 80 mins after a lack of control meant missing a glorious one on one opportunity to open his account for Milwall.

Back
Top Bottom