Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you seen a lot of Scarlett? I don’t know much about him tbh.

16 year old Centre forward, powerfully built and six foot tall, great technical skill too.

Playing for Spurs u18 team has scored 15 goals with 4 assists in 13 appearances (19 goal contributions in 13 matches or one every 60 minutes approximately) this season

Played 4 times for u23's scoring twice - obviously playing lads often 3 or 4 .years older than him.

Two appearances for Spurs first team in Europa League (total 17 minutes) with one goal, unlucky not to score more ! Made debut in PL.....aged 16

16 year old Centre forward, powerfully built and six foot tall, great technical skill too.

Playing for Spurs u18 team has scored 15 goals with 4 assists in 13 appearances (19 goal contributions in 13 matches or one every 60 minutes approximately) this season

Played 4 times for u23's scoring twice - obviously playing lads often 3 or 4 .years older than him.

Two appearances for Spurs first team in Europa League (total 17 minutes) with one goal, unlucky not to score more ! Made debut in PL.....aged 16

Cheers mate.

I try to watch the younger lot at Stevenage as it’s near me but obviously that has gone out the window!

Cheers mate.

I try to watch the younger lot at Stevenage as it’s near me but obviously that has gone out the window!

u23's at Stevenage, but I assume you will have missed Scarlett's involvement due to lockdown.

I posted the full game of Spurs u18's thrashing Chelsea 6-1 where Scarlett scored twice on Saturday (goal highlights also posted) in youth thread - not his best game but gives a decent view of him, Alfie Devine and Roshaun Mathurin (scored hattrick), all 3 of whom are similar age and might be better known in next year or so. That whole year group is probably our best for a decade

u23's at Stevenage, but I assume you will have missed Scarlett's involvement due to lockdown.

I posted the full game of Spurs u18's thrashing Chelsea 6-1 where Scarlett scored twice on Saturday (goal highlights also posted) in youth thread - not his best game but gives a decent view of him, Alfie Devine and Roshaun Mathurin (scored hattrick), all 3 of whom are similar age and might be better known in next year or so.

Yeah when I say younger I mean not the first team! Still see some of the first team play for them. Good value for money..... next season I expect that will be my main Spurs live football.

Yeah when I say younger I mean not the first team! Still see some of the first team play for them. Good value for money..... next season I expect that will be my main Spurs live football.

When you go back to see u23's feel free to post in the youth team your impressions of games and younger players - always good to hear others impressions.

When you go back to see u23's feel free to post in the youth team your impressions of games and younger players - always good to hear others impressions.

Thinking about it I can see me slagging off the future England captain and PFA player of the year..... as they struggle as an 18 year old first timer against Leyton orient or something!

So will have to be careful how reactive I am to 90minutes of football!!

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

Troy Parrott (Ipswich)

Troy Parrott, who turned 19 last month, got another two starts under his belt for Ipswich in the past week.

That first goal for the Tractor Boys is yet to come but he played 87 minutes in the 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley in midweek and then 68 minutes in the 3-1 defeat at Gillingham.

He was given an eight in the player ratings of the East Anglian Daily Times for his performance against Accrington, with the explanation: "The Tottenham loanee is proving himself to be a workhorse with plenty of quality. He battled tirelessly throughout this game without having too many sights of goal, though he did win the penalty ultimately missed by Norwood. He’s an asset to this team."

Parrot almost grabbed his first Ipswich goal in the weekend defeat at Gilingham as a shot with an acrobatic overhead kick bounced off the outside of the post.

Parrott has a new manager at Portman Road after Paul Cook replaced Paul Lambert in the dugout.

Troy Parrott pounced on a loose ball across the penalty box before rounding Argyle 'keeper Mike Cooper and casually slotting into the bottom corner from just outside the six yard box.

And seems to have bit between his teeth for a 2nd ?

Back
Top Bottom