Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting to think would have been good for him to stay and play in the Europa - say what you want about that comp but it is great for building young talent. Will be good for him to get some experience playing regularly though hopefully he can kick on

Starting to think would have been good for him to stay and play in the Europa - say what you want about that comp but it is great for building young talent. Will be good for him to get some experience playing regularly though hopefully he can kick on

Should get more playing time at Millwall than at Spurs playing some EL, so long term development will be better.

And what does he do if the opposing defenders have legs?
This is what I always think when I see these training videos. Makes them look good and then people wonder why they don't score 10 a game. The fact is the situation they are in when they shoot VERY rarely occurs during a game. It must instill confidence if they are banging them in though I suppose.

Parrott called up for next Republic of Ireland international.

Probably good for him to get game time if he plays - both countries wil have some players that Parrott should look good against

However as a consequence, Troy Parrott will miss Millwall's EFL Cup first round tie at non league Crawley on Saturday week after his call-up.

Looking at the competition for striker places in the Irish squad won’t be long before he is first choice. I know he’s only 18 but competition is negligible.
BTW Troy is 25-1 for top scorer in Championship. 5-1 for top three.

"Getting this loan is hopefully going to help me improve and push on. I was speaking to staff and players finding out what I needed to do to be better. Obviously Mourinho has worked with some of the best strikers there’s ever been. To get advice off him was great. It was helpful advice.”

“He’s such an experienced manager and he’s done nearly everything in the game, so if he feels like that’s right then there must be some truth in it and I had to take it on the chin. I knew I just had to keep my head down ."

Back
Top Bottom