U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
WindyCOYS WindyCOYS what are your thoughts on the FA wanting to bring in tougher HG player rules? Do you think it will help the national side potentially not miss out on Harry Kane's as they are saying? Also from your time watching our youth & opposition who are some players you think have fallen through the cracks and not kicked on due to not getting a chance?
:adesalute:

WindyCOYS WindyCOYS what are your thoughts on the FA wanting to bring in tougher HG player rules? Do you think it will help the national side potentially not miss out on Harry Kane's as they are saying? Also from your time watching our youth & opposition who are some players you think have fallen through the cracks and not kicked on due to not getting a chance?
:adesalute:
Intend to answer this but am really tired (started new job this week and learning is hard). If I've not replied by Friday, remind me.

Whole u18 Spurs contingent (Onomah, Walker-Peters, and Amos) got the start today for England and they are up 3-0 against Switzerland only 20 minutes in!

A little update from the north. Few of my York supporting mates are saying Coulthirst looks the tits for them.

Scored 2 yesterday. Reckon he could be the loan signing to save them from the drop.
I've always liked Coulthirst. I remember seeing him in a youth game and he looked a level above everyone else. Worked hard, closed down, good finisher, relatively quick. Reminded me a bit of a Tevez type more than a Defoe type. I guess it just hasn't really worked out for him, maybe he was just too good for that level but not good enough for higher quality.

I'd like to share this from Ray Lo on the Spurs-List;

75th Bellinzona U-18 Tournament
Spurs are completing in this Swiss youth tournament that they won back in 2009. They will play in a group of four teams with the winners advancing to semi-finals against a second group before a final with ranking games. All games last 60 minutes except for the final which will be 80 minutes. Teams are allowed to make up to four substitutions from a squad of 18 players of which up to three may be over-age.

Tottenham squad
Harry Voss
Thomas Glover
Kyle Walker-Peters
Christopher Paul
Joseph Muscatt
Anton Walkes
Christian Maghoma
Cameron Carter-Vickers
Luke Amos
Filip Lesniak
Charlie Owens