U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting with Fredricks, Yedlin, Walker-Peters all coming along, going to be some competition for Kyle Walker's replacement position.

Interesting with Fredricks, Yedlin, Walker-Peters all coming along, going to be some competition for Kyle Walker's replacement position.
Start of the season I would have thought Yedlin and Fredericks would be fighting for it, now I really think KWP has the edge he's been tremendous.

My best guesses.

We'll give 3rd year of scholarships to:

Voss
Walkes
Goddard
Georgiou
Pritchard
Harrison

And we'll give pro contracts to (some of which are a year early btw):

Carter-Vickers
Maghoma
Walker-Peters
Azzaoui
Amos

My suspicion is that we'll release or sell:

Miles (release)
Archer (might get a fee)
Hall (might get a fee)
Fredericks (depends on Yedlin)
McQueen (release)
Ross (release)
Ceballos (might get a fee - depends if contract is expiring)
McEvoy (release)
Lameiras (release)
Gomelt (release)
Couilthirst (if they think they can get a fee they might give him an extended contract)
Akindayini (release)
McEneff (as he's been so disrupted by injury he might get another year)

And maybe give another year or two to:

Lesniak (Filip is borderline, hasn't played much for the U21s this year).
Sonupe
Miller
Ball
Ogilvie
Ward
McEneff
Oduwa

This is all 'best guess' stuff and I could be totally wrong.

Brilliant Windy, thanks. That's interesting to hear. It will, as usual be some exciting months ahead for the most of them. I think it's fair to say that the list that are likely to get offered pro-contracts are not very surprising. Has Winks and Onomah already signed pro contracts btw?

10628513_273185266185351_3706346774228555_n.jpg

Croatian newspaper running a full article on our academy!

Falcao - possibly he most expensive player to play in the Barclay's U21 league. It's akin to cheating really, he's not been injured.

Last edited:
Did you see this? Kenny McEvoy put one past Victor Valdes, he must be buzzing!

Anyone see the match able to comment?
Yes, it was a very good goal. In all fairness it was caused by a major mistake by a United defender who tried to float a ball straight across the field into their own box. McEvoy jumped on it, picked it out and kicked it right over/past the defender who was trying to collect it and slotted it right past Valdes.

Bad mistake but a great touch and finish by McEvoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom