UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Away game so obviously won’t win.

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Alderweirled - Sanchez - Davies
Ndombele - Sissoko
Lo Celso - Dele - Sessengon
Son
If Kane is 100% then start him instead of Sessengon. Hopefully Son isn’t too affected by today’s events.

Away game so obviously won’t win.

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Alderweirled - Sanchez - Davies
Ndombele - Sissoko
Lo Celso - Dele - Sessengon
Son
If Kane is 100% then start him instead of Sessengon. Hopefully Son isn’t too affected by today’s events.
NDombele and Sissoko looked good for an hour today. Maybe I would go with that in the second half depending on Lamela's fitness.

Finding it hard to even think about what the team should be now but the first 7 looks right :dierpochhug:

I think Pochettino needs at least a draw here and a win next Saturday or the season is rapidly heading down the tubes.

Gi0sbQ5.jpg

Vorm, Aurier, Toby, Winks, Ndombele, Moura, Parrott

I don't think Sonny will be in any state to play so soon after yesterday, if Kane isn't well enough to play then I'd seriously chuck Parrot upfront with Dele and Lucas behind him, Los Celso, Ndombele and Sissoko behind them

--------------Gazza--------

KWP----Toby---Sanchez---Davis

-----Sissoko---Ndombele---Los Celso

---Lucas------------------Dele

-------------Parrot

No one should give into racism but it will be there. I trust Sissoko and the others not to let it affect them but Rose? He is playing badly enough without that to contend with and if Davies can play again he should. It is not a matter of giving in but picking the team best able to cope. This post is a risk as many will disagree but with Rose's history should we expose him to this threat is my angle. It is a bit like Aurier was subbed yesterday Not because he had anything to do with the injury but because he could not play properly because he was affected by it. If Son had got a yellow card he would have to be subbed as well.

It will be interesting to see if our players can handle the pressure at the Red Star stadium.

They took points off of Napoli, PSG and Liverpool at home last season.

-----------------------------Gazza-------------------------------
Foyth-----------Toby------------Sanchez---------Sessegnon
------------------Sissoko---------Ndombele------------------
---------------------------Lo Celso-----------------------------
------------Lucas---------Parrott-----------Son

Subs:

Whiteman
Vertonghen
Davies
Eriksen
Dele
Winks