UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Timo Werner in the Bundesliga this season for RB Leipzig:

• 18 games
• 19 goals
• 6 assists

He's been directly involved in more goals than any other player in the competition this season.”

“Timo Werner in the Bundesliga this season for RB Leipzig:

• 18 games
• 19 goals
• 6 assists

He's been directly involved in more goals than any other player in the competition this season.”

Keep hearing that Leipzig players being targeted by other bigger clubs. shouldn't that disrupt them? No that only seems to happen to us.

Boy I had to dig several pages to find this thread. Reckon we back on track for the final again eh? no? lol

Help required, been trying to buy a ticket for this game from last Friday, keep getting a message when I go to check out saying there has been a problem authenticating your details with your bank. Also a note before your enter card details about new PSD2 regulations, anybody any idea what’s going on? Haven’t had to purchase a ticket from early August tbh. Tried the ticket office most of Friday afternoon but too busy apparently. Will try them later but sadly nearly all South Stand tickets gone.

Made a fair few changes to the starting line-up, but they are short on centrebacks. Halstenberg started there, he‘s usually a left-back.

I think their lack of experience at this level could be a big factor. Seemingly not able to handle the pressure of being favourites.

Its going to be an interesting match tonight. Athletico Madrid v Liverpool
I think Athletico might unsettle Liverpool and win it

I have got into the habit of once a month or so, rewatching the second leg against City last year and the second leg against Ajax (the Australian provider of the Champions League archives 25 minute mini matches of classic CL games).

I really don't think they're ever going to be topped as my favourite games of football ever, just the ridiculous circumstances to win and go far in a competition we hadn't before. Only way it could be beaten is if we did a similar thing to win the Prem or in a CL final.

Back
Top Bottom