UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2019, 16-30 June @ Italy & San Marino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but we had the chance to buy him for £5m in January 2016.
If I recall it was because Fulham wanted him loaned back for the remainder of the season. For some unknown reason we refused to allow this (of course we ended up signing no one anyway so it made no fucking difference) and pulled the plug.

Yeah but we had the chance to buy him for £5m in January 2016.
It's hard to judge at times when players look good in Scotland but he is very robust and can finish in different ways. Did well in the Champions League and scored a few goals. On his day defenders just bounce off him, he can link and go in behind also.
I'm pretty sure he can go a bit higher than Lyon, time will tell.

Exactly. Same logic as picking Calvert-Lewis and Solanke ahead of an in form Abraham. You saw how lively he looked when he came on and the difference he made up front.
Baffling
Time to bin Hoofroyd

Edit - it was time to bin him from ANYTHING football related 20 years ago.

I see he says he won't resign, "they'll have to carry me out".

Well I've got a wheelbarrow I can donate you fucking Neanderthal oaf.

1.png

+

2.png

Calabresi, Pellegrini, Chiesa. We should buy all of those.

Edit ... and Ceballos, buy him as well.
The stars had to be: Zaniolo, Kean, Chiesa and Barella. The first two to date have failed miserably above all due to a lack of humility. Winning 3-1 with Ceballos Spain and then losing 1-0 with mediocre Poland coming hanging by a thread is unforgivable.

( Zaniolo and Kean)
SportWeek-602x750.jpg

Sorry to repeat myself, but Boothroyd is a fucking cunt!

Sly wanker is just throwing the players under the bus... A 'kids' manager... Pathway (of damaged psyches) to the seniors.

Classic FA though dish out a contract to a manger BEFORE the tournament rather than after.

"You'll have to drag me out of this job"

:avbfu:

Sorry to repeat myself, but Boothroyd is a fucking cunt!

Sly wanker is just throwing the players under the bus... A 'kids' manager... Pathway (of damaged psyches) to the seniors.

Classic FA though dish out a contract to a manger BEFORE the tournament rather than after.

"You'll have to drag me out of this job"

:avbfu:

As ever with Boothroyd.....whittled on about how the structure was wrong and game management was wrong, when he's the twat responsible for those things, he's meant to be instilling this in them, not the other way round.

This was such a fucking terrible appointment from the get go. Basically dan Ashworth (when FA Technical director) giving his best mate the plum job (he was best man a Dan Ashowrth's wedding).

As ever with Boothroyd.....whittled on about how the structure was wrong and game management was wrong, when he's the twat responsible for those things, he's meant to be instilling this in them, not the other way round.

This was such a fucking terrible appointment from the get go. Basically dan Ashworth (when FA Technical director) giving his best mate the plum job (he was best man a Dan Ashowrth's wedding).

Plum shoulda taken Winks and/or Rice.

Back
Top Bottom