Uefa Nations League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Uefa Nations League explained

UEFA.jpg

UEFA Coefficient positions.

__733459-01-08-1516801163%20%281%29.jpg

Groups

Tonight, England play Spain in the first round of matches in group C. Kick-Off 7:45pm (GMT)

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Alex McCarthy (Southampton), Marcus Bettinelli (Fulham)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Fabian Delph (Manchester City), Joe Gomez (Liverpool), Harry Maguire (Leicester City) Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), James Tarkowski (Burnley), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur), Kyle Walker (Manchester City)

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Danny Welbeck

England
  • 1Pickford
  • 4Gomez
  • 5Stones
  • 6Maguire
  • 8Henderson
  • 2Trippier
  • 7Lingard
  • 11Alli
  • 3Shaw
  • 10Rashford
  • 9Kane
Substitutes
  • 12Walker
  • 13Butland
  • 14Alexander-Arnold
  • 15Rose
  • 16Tarkowski
  • 17Dier
  • 18Loftus-Cheek
  • 19Delph
  • 20Welbeck
  • 21McCarthy
  • 22Bettinelli

I like the look of that back three. Probably should be our back three heading into the next tournament and perhaps even the next World Cup unless someone pops up but the more they play alongside eachother the better they'll be.

Still missing a Winks in the centre of the park though.

I thought all England games were shown on terrestrial TV?

Not that I care about this money spinning nothing tournament but hardly seems fair on those that don't have sky
And to think of all that talk of kids watching England getting to the Semi-Final of a World Cup will have a whole new wave of keen supporters to follow England.......
:harrysmile:
The only people who bang on about what Sky have done to all of sport in the UK in a positive sense are the same people who have personally gained financially from them (presenters, pundits even the football writers coining it in).

The fact that Ramos is getting so loudly booed should tell you who the typical England fan is...

I think he's just more pantomime villain.

Liverpool fans, as we've discovered, don't support England. They're Scouse not English apparently.

Not that I care about this money spinning nothing tournament but hardly seems fair on those that don't have sky
I take the opposite view, funnily enough.
I'm paying around £70 a month for my subscription and it pisses me off that all the tight cunts who won't cough up get to see the big England games for free.

Back
Top Bottom