Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Même s'il ne va pas disparaître, le fair-play financier de l'UEFA va être restructuré sur le fond et certainement sur la forme. Afin de permettre un peu plus de souplesse aux clubs.
- UEFA intends to change the structure of FFP, mainly by simplifying the rules and the process of analyzing club finances.
- UEFA is planning to create two instances - one with investigation/adjudication cell and a second appeal cell.
- The rules are to be loosened to give clubs more flexibility in dealing with the effects of the pandemic.
- UEFA is also planning more control over salaries but, at the same time, to give more freedom to invest money in clubs.
- There is also a quiet talk about luxury tax along the lines of the solution from US leagues. The system would involve the payment of a fine by a club exceeding a certain level of earnings and the transfer of those funds to the other clubs in the league.