Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[user]Case[/user] I am one of those out of pocket for tapatalk, now I think its only fair that we are reimbursed, however I'm willing to accept a topless mirror pic in lieu of payment

I haven't quite figured out why my avatar is in a little corner in some threads on the main page of each sub-forum. It's not since I have the last thread. It's not since I have replies waiting for me. It's KIND OF FREAKING ME OUT.

(headphone smiley would go here)

bNWAs.png

We've become Steam!

I managed to post a smiley in my previous comment, and it showed up fine, but has now disappeared.

Apart from that, the features are so much better. I've only used the app/ mobile version, as I'm on my way to The Lane, but it's looking great.

Look forward to seeing it in its full desktop glory later.

Back
Top Bottom