Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

vadimivich said:
Will it keep supporting tapatalk? That's really the only way I browse forums anymore.

There is a tapatalk plugin for xenForo, so as long as Case installs it (no reason he wouldn't as far as I can see) you should be fine.

Probably not going to install tapatalk. It's a 3rd-party add-on that has issues and I don't want to have to keep updating it. See how you get on with the site in your mobile browser.

Shame about the rep. It seems to have also killed my avatar and I can't check my most recent posts. Only problem I have with the new look is it's similar to the relatively new look of SC, which got faggy with a load of "that Rating/trophy" shit.So lets not over complicate that. Pretty please?:vdvhmm:

I'll take a bit of getting used to but is probably for the better.

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon It's the same sotware as SC, so yea, it's going to look similar.

Didn't really know what to do with all that trophies/rating stuff. Just chucked a load of football related honours in a list: http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/help/trophies

The more likes you get, the more of those you achieve. I don't think it display it anywhere though.

Ratings is the same as the old site with a couple of extra's thrown in.

Like - positive
Dislike - negative
Agree - positive
Disagree - neutral
Funny - positive

Yea, I can't edit that. Use the dropdown under the post box.

Little tab that says 'Smilies'.

Back
Top Bottom