Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where are you Billy?

haha, yes as Joe Clash Joe Clash said, in Vegas with my mirror shades and what a vital piece of equipment they are.. I have never seen so much Fanny in one place.. SoCalSpurs SoCalSpurs warned me and he was spot on.
They have pool parties at my Hotel at Wet Republic, it should be renamed Wet Dreams, I'm sure you have to be a model to get in. Some Dude called Calvin Harris does these parties and it seems to be the place to get noticed.. I make sure I get a sunbed just where they start queueing to go in.
I've got a feeling that having a cushion on my lap on a sunbed may look a bit weird but I don't care.

Admin Admin

2drw678.jpg

I think the thread titles displayed in this section should be a different colour. The current faded colour should be used once a user has already viewed/read the topic.

I think this thread should be titled "cunting about with the design because I've nothing better to do".

Am getting used to the new one now, as I always do, after acting the prick when the change happens. Must be time for another change now?

I'm not sure he does. That's under the forums dropdown at the top. I've still not got a clue what he's on about tbh. Just ignore and hope he goes away.
He wanted the new posts button - I told him where it was in another thread and he was happy. Difficult to understand though I admit.

I dont like it, mainly because I only ever use one menu option, the New Threads, and it takes fractionally more time to use it, and a whole extra button click on my phone

Thats time I cant afford to waste, the internet isn't going to read itself and Buzzfeed has updated 6 things in that time that I HAVE to read (thats what the title tells me anyway)

I think the line length is too long for posts. It makes it more difficult to read posts so I always have the window at 50% of screen width on my laptop. Imo either add some padding either side and/or increase the font size at >1200px or so.

Admin Admin I seem to be unable to change my avatar, everytime I upload a new one the existing one reloads even if I select to delete it. I tried gravatar, which works but it doesn't seem to like avatars with transparency.

Last edited:
Admin Admin I seem to be unable to change my avatar, everytime I upload a new one the existing one reloads even if I select to delete it. I tried gravatar, which works but it doesn't seem to like avatars with transparency.
It'll update eventually. Avatars are cached and updated once a day.

Back
Top Bottom