Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually clicking the title doesn't do the same thing always, for example in this post I haven't been in it in a while so when I clicked on the title I still had to click on 'go to first unread' to take me to the latest post.
Yes, that's true. If I haven't been in a thread for a while, it takes me to the first page.

Are full page adverts a thing or is it my laptop being shit?

24jaC3v.png

Anyone else been having problems accessing the site in the last couple of days?

The forum part of the site being sporadically offline whilst the rest of the site is functioning correctly.

Me too. I always assume it's because we've made a monster signing and the forum has exploded and overloaded. Always end up disappointed though.

It always gets like this towards the end of the transfer window. Server takes a hammering.

I'll see if I can get those adverts blocked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom