Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wage rates are pretty low in Port Elizabeth ArcspacE ArcspacE
Fuck you
Fuck off you tragic waste of human genetic material. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to knock me for how I earn my bread? You fucking scum-bag piece of shit. I hold 2 cum-laude degrees including a Masters and make a good living as a professional in my field. Don't fucking judge me and don't ever knock me for what I do for a living. Me or anyone else for that matter. Meet me face to face first and then say it, instead of hiding behind the keyboard like a little coward

Who THE FUCK ARE YOU by the way, you faceless dick-cheese mong - come forward and reveal yourself - for what you do for a living - first before you wanna knock others. Fucking prick.

Fuck you
Fuck off you tragic waste of human genetic material. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to knock me for how I earn my bread? You fucking scum-bag piece of shit. I hold 2 cum-laude degrees including a Masters and make a good living as a professional in my field. Don't fucking judge me and don't ever knock me for what I do for a living. Me or anyone else for that matter. Meet me face to face first and then say it, instead of hiding behind the keyboard like a little coward

Who THE FUCK ARE YOU by the way, you faceless dick-cheese mong - come forward and reveal yourself - for what you do for a living - first before you wanna knock others. Fucking prick.
?

Fuck you

I think that's called hitting a nerve.

Admin Admin where's my 5th cup? What's going on? I don't talk all this bollocks for nothing. Would bribery help?

Edit: the money's in the internet post. Can l have a crown as well? And some of those big, hairy Viking trousers? - oh, and an owl. A great big one?

That would be really great.

Thanks.

Last edited:
When you get to PayPal there should be a "Don't have a PayPal account? Pay using your debit or credit card" option under the login button.

You need a PayPal account for this purchase.

PayPal_std.gif
I already have a PayPal account.
I need to create a PayPal account (where available). Learn more

There isn't mate.

Back
Top Bottom