Using 1882 to drum up support for the Levy out campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think one thing that unites all our fans is a realisation that whilst this little worm is in charge we will never get back to the top.

We haven't been on the top for more than 50 years (around 3 times your age) - he got us up from bottom table shitters to Top 4 contenders

Jog on

:avbfu:

Last edited:
I can already see it now.

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

I'd like to see one of these replace Levy as they are infinitely better
  • Stan Kroenke
  • Randy Lerner
  • Vincent Tan
  • Bill Kenwright
  • Shahid Khan
  • Assem Allam
  • John W. Henry
  • Malcolm Glazer
  • Mike Ashley
  • Delia Smith
  • Katherine Liebherr
  • Peter Coates
  • Ellis Short
  • Huw Jenkins
  • Jeremy Peace
  • David Gold
  • David Sullivan

Leeds had thousands of pounds worth of koi carp in their reception. Offered Seth Johnson twice as much as he was going to ask for and paid 30m for a centre back.

You can make a net positive spend, operate with a bit of debt, AND not go out of business.

Why am I even debating this with a fucking Aussie? I would trust you to run the surf club you dobber.

good example carlito didnt realise Leeds love of Koi carp sent them broke...when i next debate leeds' downfall ill be sure to factor this in.

and FFS for the millionth time on this forum i was born and raised in tottenham and moved out here in my early teens...my grandfather supports tottenham u mug and guess where he lives ?? on the broadwater estate a short fucking walk from WHL..and even if i was actually australian why does that make my point any less valid than yours? if anything my points more valid because unlike you, you melting fucking mug i have more than half a brain...

I think one thing that unites all our fans is a realisation that whilst this little worm is in charge we will never get back to the top.

At the moment 1882 is the most powerful fans voice round the club and probably the only way to spread the word and whip up support.

How about some Levy out chants on Thursday? Let's light a fire up his ass because in my opinion he's gotten lazy.

Time for 1882 to come of age?

well frankly its a good example of why NOT do to what you are suggesting...

Leeds make CL, buy expensive players to stay/keep making CL, dont make CL, go broke and end up in the fucking calderon...

sound familar?

and to make matters worse when applied to spurs is that there stadium is a bigger than ours...

No id take financial security and longevity over your crazy plan, and if you take a look at how much we have spent on transfers under enic even versus how much we have made, we rank in the top 5...pretty impressive considering that when enic started we wernt anywhere near the top 5 in the prem...

jog on champ...

Leeds had thousands of pounds worth of koi carp in their reception. Offered Seth Johnson twice as much as he was going to ask for and paid 30m for a centre back.

You can make a net positive spend, operate with a bit of debt, AND not go out of business.

Why am I even debating this with a fucking Aussie? I would trust you to run the surf club you dobber.

Glazer: 5 leagues, 3 league cups, champions league.
John Henry: allowed a manager time and money to build a team that is cruising to a champions league place within 3 years. Hung on to their best player in spite of massive pressure to sell for big money.
Delia: took norwich from third tier football to the prem
Kenwright: shown faith in managers and ensured a lack of finance hasn't stopped everton being up there with spurs over the last few years.
Gold / Sullivan: league cup with Birmingham, matching our haul in the last ten years

#buried

You're comparing apples and oranges. Manchester united are 10 times the size of Spurs. Liverpool are 5 times the size of Spurs.

I won't even bother with you're comparison to Norwich and Birmingham :paulinhofacepalm:

The only teams you can realistically compare us to, as SHOULD BE on the same level are Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle, and Leeds. Possibly Forest too. Just goes to show how well ENIC/Levy have done to be by far the top club out of that bunch. Maybe just tying with Everton.

Back
Top Bottom