Using 1882 to drum up support for the Levy out campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think one thing that unites all our fans is a realisation that whilst this little worm is in charge we will never get back to the top.

At the moment 1882 is the most powerful fans voice round the club and probably the only way to spread the word and whip up support.

How about some Levy out chants on Thursday? Let's light a fire up his ass because in my opinion he's gotten lazy.

Time for 1882 to come of age?
I agree. The club will never successful while he is in charge. Sacks the best manager for years, for daring to finish 4th, and then sells our best 3 players. That's just the start. It's time he went.

Can the mod please change my name to I8LEVY

We haven't been on the top for more than 50 years (around 3 times your age) - he got us up from bottom table shitters to Top 4 contenders

Jog on

:avbfu:

No mate, we WERE top four contenders before he sacked a great manager and sold our best players. The man is a cancer and requires cutting out

Rather him in charge than someone like the Venky's or some shit like that.
He's at every game and cares about the club (aswell as his own finance).

Club is in great shape and although he's made his fair share of fuck ups, it would take more for me to want him out.

Manager situation is pissing me off though. He's been through far too many.

I'd like to see one of these replace Levy as they are infinitely better
  • Stan Kroenke
  • Randy Lerner
  • Vincent Tan
  • Bill Kenwright
  • Shahid Khan
  • Assem Allam
  • John W. Henry
  • Malcolm Glazer
  • Mike Ashley
  • Delia Smith
  • Katherine Liebherr
  • Peter Coates
  • Ellis Short
  • Huw Jenkins
  • Jeremy Peace
  • David Gold
  • David Sullivan

Agreed.

In seriousness I'd take Steve Parish all day but he'd never be interested in Spurs.

I'd like to see one of these replace Levy as they are infinitely better
  • Vincent Tan
  • Assem Allam
  • John W. Henry
  • Malcolm Glazer
  • Mike Ashley
  • Delia Smith
  • Katherine Liebherr
  • Peter Coates
  • Ellis Short
  • Huw Jenkins
  • Jeremy Peace
  • David Gold
  • David Sullivan

So you'd like the Spurs Cockerels playing in Red would you...?

Agreed.

In seriousness I'd take Steve Parish all day but he'd never be interested in Spurs.

Never - Palace are a monumental fuck up behind the scenes. Financially, administratively, you wouldn't really want to go there.

Plus - he looks like he should be the singer in a Modern Romance tribute band - which automatically makes him a cunt.

Never - Palace are a monumental fuck up behind the scenes. Financially, administratively, you wouldn't really want to go there.

Plus - he looks like he should be the singer in a Modern Romance tribute band - which automatically makes him a cunt.

What makes you state that? (The finance, not the haircut part -- who gives a fuck about a haircut? -- we've got Yul Brenner in charge.)

And another.
tumbleweed GIF

Back
Top Bottom