USMNT Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean if we're going to think outside of a late 18th century mindset of having something in DC just because it's central to the original 13 states...

...why not have it in the center of the lower 48 states, that's fair for everyone right? CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW NATIONAL STADIUM LEBANON, KANSAS!!
:contethumb:
Ok OK I've sorted it. Stop fighting guys! Omha Nebraska it's technically thre geographic center of Murica. Build a big white elephant 100k capacity.

If you build it they will come......

:mourweird:

Last edited:
Ok OK I've sorted it. Stop fighting guys! Omha Nebraska it's technically tge geographic center of Murica. Build a big white elephant 100k capacity.

If you build it the will come......

Excuse me sir, but according to my Googling, Lebanon Kansas is the geographic center of the lower 48 so you are wrong! Because Google is never wrong.

I've changed my mind, that plan does not include Alaska and Hawaii. If we're going to be fair to all Americans, we need to put this massive beautiful stadium, call it Sofi Stadium mk.2, in.....CASTLE ROCK, SOUTH DAKOTA! Gonna get a lot of use.

Excuse me sir, but according to my Googling, Lebanon Kansas is the geographic center of the lower 48 so you are wrong! Because Google is never wrong.

I've changed my mind, that plan does not include Alaska and Hawaii. If we're going to be fair to all Americans, we need to put this massive beautiful stadium, call it Sofi Stadium mk.2, in.....CASTLE ROCK, SOUTH DAKOTA! Gonna get a lot of use.
So Native American land...

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Nope it's Omha Nebraska Clive Barker said so, so screw Google!!

So Native American land...

Bold strategy, Cotton.
Already on that Sobie, checked and it's between reservations so we're all good :mourbye:

Not far from Deadwood though
giphy-downsized.gif

Not sure how I feel about this one. We’ve been on a good run against them, but it always feels like this game can go either way.

Ok OK I've sorted it. Stop fighting guys! Omha Nebraska it's technically thre geographic center of Murica. Build a big white elephant 100k capacity.

If you build it they will come......

Yeah just call it a football stadium and everyone will come flocking. Not the right type of football, but still.

I bet it would also become the second most populous place in the state on game day.

Back
Top Bottom