USMNT Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Davies goal was unbelievable. Really made something out of nothing. He basically put the team on his back and said “I got this boys”. Unreal!

And that Tajon Buchanan looks like a player as well. Between those two and David, Canada has really never look better upfront and maybe never looked better at all, overall!

That Davies goal was unbelievable. Really made something out of nothing. He basically put the team on his back and said “I got this boys”. Unreal!

And that Tajon Buchanan looks like a player as well. Between those two and David, Canada has really never look better upfront and maybe never looked better at all, overall!
I'm a big fan of their manager John Herdman also, I expect to see him managing a premier league team in a few years.

I'm a big fan of their manager John Herdman also, I expect to see him managing a premier league team in a few years.
I actually think he performs working with a national team setup more. He did good job with the women's national team, and it doing wonders with the men's team. I know he's got arguably the best player in Concacaf, but the fact we've been playing aesthetically pleasing football as well as being competitive is Herdman's biggest accomplishment.

Maybe if Canada makes the 2022 World Cup, and the team has a decent showing, Herdman will feel like he's done all he can, thus he'd be leaving on a high. Besides that, I can't see him leaving before the 2026 World Cup, which as far as I know is an automatic bid for the US, Mexico, and Canada.

Allow me to pull a fogueres fogueres

FEFpvcbXsAkFclc

Fantastic job by the guys last night. Especially impressed by Weah for sure. Been a long time since we looked that comfortable against Mexico imo. Top of the table and have all the momentum.

Tuesday against Jamaica will be interesting to see if we can come out with the same energy and get the result. Not qualifying for the last WC was quite embarassing but I trust this group of young dudes to get it done this time.

I even found myself praising Berhalter last night; something I never tend to do lol.

Well it’s our turn to play Mexico on Tuesday. I went to the game last night (Canada vs Costa Rica) and it was awesome! We had 48,000 fans in Edmonton and got the 1-0 victory.

I’m debating making the trek back for Mexico on Tuesday night. It’s 3 hours each way, and I do have to work Wednesday morning…but we had so much fun last night that I’m thinking about it.

Well it’s our turn to play Mexico on Tuesday. I went to the game last night (Canada vs Costa Rica) and it was awesome! We had 48,000 fans in Edmonton and got the 1-0 victory.

I’m debating making the trek back for Mexico on Tuesday night. It’s 3 hours each way, and I do have to work Wednesday morning…but we had so much fun last night that I’m thinking about it.
3 hours. Eesh

Back
Top Bottom