Utd at Home - 10/04 - 1600KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Another tough game, another must win and another game we're more than capable of winning.

Watched the Utd game against Everton, they look dangerous going forward but leave gaps at the back. We need to expose those and really get at them. Their biggest threat comes through Martial, so Walker will have to be on point. Kane and co can give their backline the run about.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Leicester may be 7 clear, but I'm not done with believing we can win it yet.

Let's do this.

If we lose, and they win their game in hand, they will only be three points behind. Would be absolutely ludicrous considering how shit they've been this season.

I can't stand them.

Please smesh'em!

Despite the title hopes "allegedly" crushed (though I'm optimistic from to the bitter end) there still much to play for. 2nd is a very good spot (and we all would have loved to finish runner ups at the start of the season), direct CL spot, and above arse***!
I would go with the same lineup expect I'll swap Lamela for Son if it and if not let Onomah play up there

COYS
3:2

Lamela's creativity will be a much needed boost if fit, plus his work rate and pressure he adds.

Hopefully Clinton and Vertonghen are fit too and maybe get some minutes each.

Another tough game, another must win and another game we're more than capable of winning.

Watched the Utd game against Everton, they look dangerous going forward but leave gaps at the back. We need to expose those and really get at them. Their biggest threat comes through Martial, so Walker will have to be on point. Kane and co can give their backline the run about.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Leicester may be 7 clear, but I'm not done with believing we can win it yet.

Let's do this.
You're done here

The over-confidence in this thread is somehow worrying - there is plenty of quality in that team to hurt us - make no mistake

They've been in good form lately - absolutely nothing is a given here

The over-confidence in this thread is somehow worrying - there is plenty of quality in that team to hurt us - make no mistake

They've been in good form lately - absolutely nothing is a given here
Agree but really, do we care if we go over the top with predictions-can we really influence the outcome?
We will win on Saturday...

If there's one thing I have taken form this season, it doesn't matter what we all believe, whether its over confidence or pessimism, the result will happen regardless. We are a team that is set up to play and play well. How it pans out on the day because of other factors is another thing, we can not control this. We have shown recently, we have played under a little pressure which interferes with our game, thats gone. The title is LCs, we can only enjoy ourselves form here on and hope they slip up. Go unbeaten to the end of the season and who knows what twist and turns may happen? I feel we will go into this game with our spirits high and should play them off the park. Beat them 2 - 1 and enjoy the day.

Another tight game coming up.
Gotta be more clinical than them.
I think another 1-1 draw which will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom