Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

16/17 he was a monster, one of my favourite players ever.

I remember games where he was flinging passes around like Pirlo thinking what the fuck where is this coming from.

That game when we beat Chelsea using 3 at the back was crazy, the best game I saw him in, Kante couldn't handle him what so ever.

Just sad what injury's can do to you, goodluck for everything in life.

It is sad watching members of this once great squad leave.

Had numerous chances to leave - including a very good one to Club Bruges for £12m and £65k (£3m+ pa) pw almost agreed with his former team mate and manager there last summer which would have given us cash and a spare 'overseas trained' place, we've paid him £6m - £9m for not playing over the last few years so wouldn't have been an unreasonable exit for him

I'm aware of this....

I'm just wincing at the idea of having to offer a loan as a sweetner in order to convince a no-mark team to take Vic for free.

The best DM we’ve had for many a year. Amazing for a couple of seasons, hopefully he gets back to full fitness in a much slower paced league

Thanks for giving us everything Vic and good luck

News that Victor has left for Montreal Impact.
He is only 28 but couldnt get into the team this season.
No fee.

Always thought we should have signed him and Van Dyke when they were at Celtic but we always like paying an extra premium once proven at a PL club. Then of course there was Dean Richards. RIP

GOOD LUCK TO HIM AND MAY WE FIND SOMEONE WHO IS HAPPY DOING HIS JOB.

Yes he was a fine player a while back and injuries are brutal. But it also seems like this is way overdue, so whilst it's good for both parties, it feels like he more than milked it.

When he was at South Coast Big Club, he was always the first name on my Fantasy Football team sheet.
He was unplayable back then.
Can't believe he is only 28.
Good Luck Vic.

When he was at South Coast Big Club, he was always the first name on my Fantasy Football team sheet.
He was unplayable back then.
Can't believe he is only 28.
Good Luck Vic.
Agree, should be at he's peak now at that age .

Back
Top Bottom