Villa match fred: Danny Blanchflower derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
Let's ave it you slags!

article-1225261-07146E58000005DC-198_468x347.jpg

m1zNx1mQ58F16DVC8wvr3SA.jpg

For the love of God, let's get a 2-3 goal lead and then coast home. No more of this "get up 1-0 and then fluff around for 50 minutes waiting to give up an equalizer" crap.

Just fucking batter them

What I want to see above all else is a game where with ten minutes to go we are in a position to drop points...I know it's obvious but we have only done it once this season.

If Adebayor is able to play it will be a massive influence as, should we be only a goal up, his introduction could well swing it on our favour...just like it did against West Brom!

I have my first ticket for a home game this season, too....where are people planning on meeting before?

Can't believe you 'only' went with the Danny Blanchflower Derby...

Pffft! SURELY you could've had your pick of such names as Messrs. Bent, Bergsson, Calderwood, Cantrill, Friedel, Ginola, George Graham,
(Andy) Gray, Hodge, Leonhardsen, Routledge, (Luke) Young, Jenas, Hutton, Crouch, Walker & lest we forget GORDON 'SNUFFER' SMITH??

$T2eC16dHJHwE9n8ii+O+BP5ZSSoc6w~~60_35.JPG
!BtZD)OwEWk~$(KGrHqYH-C4EvscjdVdqBL7ykuktCQ~~_35.JPG

Thelonious said:
"only Danny Blanchflower?" Are you smoking crack? :dawsonwtf:

I'm aware you were merely jesting

...no, but my crack is smokin'!!!!!! :nawty:

I'm aware that you were aware that I was merely jesting :bentley:

Wasn't gonna go to this one but grabbed a couple of tickets yesterday - 3-0 Defoe, Vertonghen and Dembele.

Lets ave it!

This is the Jermaine fucking Jenas derby and don't anyone forget.

Is it also the Wayne Routledge derby? Is every game we play a Wayne Routledge derby?

Blanchflower said:
Shame Lambert has fallen out with Alan Hutton......I'd love to see him against Bale

On the other hand, we might not see Bale for the rest of the season if he plays so probably a blessing in disguise!

Back
Top Bottom