Villa match fred: Danny Blanchflower derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sandro has been much more adventurous with his long passing today, especially on the cross field balls to reverse field. Done well as well.

If he can do that consistently, it'll be a huge bonus.

a Stroll... eventually!! Only SLIGHTLY worried about our lack of killer instinct. We all KNOW there are certain teams, who, going 2-0 up and then facing a 10-man piss-poor Villa team with 20 minutes left, would've got 4 or 5... still, not exactly 'AVB out' because of it, just summit they might wanna take a look at... 'cos we aren't going to face a team as poor and as lacking in confidence as that every week!

Thank CAULK for the first goal!

Had this match on at the same time as Spartak was losing 2-0 to CSKA. Every time I was ready to throw something due to the shit performance by Spartak, I just caught sight of Spurs knocking it around like no care and it calmed me down.

Had this match on at the same time as Spartak was losing 2-0 to CSKA. Every time I was ready to throw something due to the shit performance by Spartak, I just caught sight of Spurs knocking it around like no care and it calmed me down.
WTF?? Another match???????????????? :adestare: :adestare: :adestare:
GTFO.png

Nice win that, 4 in a row. Got away with the chance missed by who my Villa supporting mate called "BentHeskey" but apart from that one moment, rarely troubled.

Get.the.fuck.in.

Back
Top Bottom