Villa match fred: Danny Blanchflower derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we spam Bale's twitter with polite pleas for him to stop doing shit like this?

Something like, "Bale, we love you, but seeing this hurts. You're damaging your reputation."

I am really happy with today, great result on the pitch, shame JD didn't score. All the fans got together and had a good sing and shout, loved the full rendition of Can't Smile Without You. Caulker looked like a boss and Gallas seemed so comfortable Bit disappointed with Bale but what can ya do?!

Totally a free kick
FFS this is fucking horrible..

iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

Haven't read the thread since about 1.00.

I met a guy in the Bricklayers after the match who said AVB had inherited a great team and has no right in taking the glory of our second best start in history.

I called him a cunt.

He got shirty.

My mates won the argument for me.

On the train after a dance at the Blue Bar and I couldn't be happier.

#COYS

#AVBsBlueandwhitearmy

I met a guy in the Bricklayers after the match who said AVB had inherited a great team and has no right in taking the glory of our second best start in history.

Well that's true in a way, but then again we also sold two of our most influential players from last season, and 4 other regular starters from last year have been injured for the majority of this season.

And King :bow: Ledley retired too. :vdvcry:

Good day, excellent result, performance OK just lacking the killer passs in the 1st half. 7 games 14 points and we all know there is still more to come. Ade looked sharp when he came on but how good are the Belgians...I mean seriously.

That Bale dive gets worse every time I see it. Just don't want to see players of Tottenham Hotspur do stuff like that, no matter how good they are. He needs a slap.

SB'sOwn, can you believe it, this bloke you were talking to thinks Redknapp has won us these games!

Why are there so many brain dead fucks.

Yeah, I really like the Sandro-Dembele partnership. It's pretty tasty. I hope for Parker's sake that the bench is comfy, or 'Arry gets the QPR gig.

A4ofx4BCEAAcPsb.jpg:large

This is one inharmonious squad

I'm not ITK but my brother's friends mother's niece told me that AVB implemented a policy that the squad weren't allowed to gather in groups larger than four because he fears that they might be plotting to overthrow him.

Passing it on in good faith.

Back
Top Bottom