Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was apparently seen in a Mexican carpet shop buying for his new home....'"underlay, underlay !"
Yep....I'll get my coat.

On a more serious note I sincerely wish the bloke well and hope it all works out for him.

He was apparently seen in a Mexican carpet shop buying for his new home....'"underlay, underlay !"
Yep....I'll get my coat.

On a more serious note I sincerely wish the bloke well and hope it all works out for him.

Now bought a dog called ‘Ariba’

Jeez, he had to go but I do feel bad for the guy seeing how downhill his career has gone. Hopefully he'll do well in Mexico and gets a move back to a decent league again.

The Mexican league is quite good and very well supported (only the PL, Bundesliga and La Liga draw more fans anywhere in the world). Obviously a bunch of Mexican international players play in the league, but also quite a lot of South Americans (Peru, Colombia, Uruguay, Venezuela, etc).

There's a lot of money in Mexican football, maybe he finds he enjoys the tacos and the paychecks and there's no shame in playing in that league in front of big, crazy crowds.

The Mexican league is quite good and very well supported (only the PL, Bundesliga and La Liga draw more fans anywhere in the world). Obviously a bunch of Mexican international players play in the league, but also quite a lot of South Americans (Peru, Colombia, Uruguay, Venezuela, etc).

There's a lot of money in Mexican football, maybe he finds he enjoys the tacos and the paychecks and there's no shame in playing in that league in front of big, crazy crowds.
Long time now post

Good luck to him. I had high hopes when he joined, but clearly it wasn't meant to be. I have no idea what actually happened in his time with us, but at least he's found a new club.

Well I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited when we signed him! I figured he was scoring well in Holland and then internationally as well, so it seemed like a good shot. I hope he does well in Mexico and gets on track in general.

Also, thank christ he didn't score the winner against Everton in the final match last season. I promised (in the match thread) I would walk down to the shop and buy his shirt if that happened. When he came on for the final 15-20 I thought that it might, and I'd be stuck with that thing!

Back
Top Bottom