Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He also scored a hatrick against Feyenoord this season.
When watching the England game I thought 'who is this fucker'. He bullied Jaglielka and didn't look at all shy of the physical stuff. Full of running, good first touch.
When I read that article the bit that sticks out most for me is that he scored just as many goals with his unfavoured right foot. I think it was just five more with his favoured left foot.
One other thing I read in an article about him... he didn't start scoring until 8 weeks into the season, though still ended up with the golden boot.

Remind you of someone?

:kanewtf:

I always worry about strikers coming from the Dutch league. There seems to have been so many flops from what I can remember.

I am currently sitting in hospital watching over my new baby girl who has been born this morning. Today is a good day and would be made even better with a decent signing!

:freundgoal:

Congrats! My partner is due next week but we're in and out of hospital at the moment! This could be a brilliant month!

Although a lot of comments suggest he`s a very similar player to Harry Kane.

Lets hope he`s not being lined up as a replacement, or I can see someone else being very happy

Levy+Money.gif

Why would he be a replacement? No chance at the moment.

What makes me believe he'd be more than a Luuk de Jong looks to be his overall play.

De Jong was at best a poacher in the Dutch league. Janssen looks like he provides a lot more and has more to his game. Pressure is slightly off him too considering he's coming to be someone who will be behind Kane.

Really hope we pull this off. Could be a right coup for £12m. Has a good goal scoring record, young and exciting.. He has Poch written all over him.

Seems the sort of player who could step in for or play alongside Kane.

I always worry about strikers coming from the Dutch league. There seems to have been so many flops from what I can remember.

I am currently sitting in hospital watching over my new baby girl who has been born this morning. Today is a good day and would be made even better with a decent signing!

:freundgoal:
#Blatant I've had sex with a woman post.

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom