Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another 48hrs then?:levyeyes:

uCJKcxH.jpg

Spelt Janssen wrong, mind...

Isn't that where you fart in bed and hold the covers over their head?
:saha:

Don't know about the other 5 funnies, but I clicked it because I thought you were being clever and making it up :sherwoodlol: As I did with reading the next few posts about it. Until that video.

Really can't decide if I love or are disgusted by it being common enough to have been named :walkercry:

I am going to call it early and piss off everyone on here. I don't think Vincet janssen is the right striker for us. Looked a a compilation of his goals and nearly all of them are tap ins and he is highly dependent on good delivery.Put a guy like this as the leading striker for Barca or Bayern and he will score goals all day long, but with us? No.

I am going to call it early and piss off everyone on here. I don't think Vincet janssen is the right striker for us. Looked a a compilation of his goals and nearly all of them are tap ins and he is highly dependent on good delivery.Put a guy like this as the leading striker for Barca or Bayern and he will score goals all day long, but with us? No.

Shot power of 83 & finishing of 84 on Fifa 16. I'll go with the facts

That's a very narrow way of assessing a player. Read the benefoot write up about him and you see a guy who works hard, presses, and seems to have the exact attitude poch wants from a player. Do I expect him to be banging them in left right and centre immediately? Not particularly. But this looks like a very shrewd signing from our scouting team and he doesn't even have the pressure that soldado had to be firing from the start because he knows we already have our star striker in place in Harry Kane

Let's see what he does in the preseason friendlies. Kane will be getting a rest, so he'll get a few opportunities to show us what he has in his locker.

Not sure why all the negativity, seems a very good player proving competition in an area we desperately need and our recent track record of signings has been quite good.

Not sure why all the negativity, seems a very good player proving competition in an area we desperately need and our recent track record of signings has been quite good.
Some people arent happy unless they can moan about something, it's all it is to it... smh

Respect the opinion but in poch I trust. maybe he is still in the market for someone for set pieces. We need someone.

Back
Top Bottom