Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Janssen at London the other day getting prepared for medical
IMG_20160708_WA0005.jpg

No it isn't.

Not really fair to judge Kezman at all, as he only got one season.

Players aren't always compatible with a style of play - you could stick Kane in a Pulis side and he might struggle, or Crouchy in United's side.

People often overlook incompatibility, despite seeing new managers come in a make even the most prolific strikers struggle.
Kane at Leicester or Norwich, a useless lump at both I seem to remember! :kaneear:

Imagine 25 years ago a kid in his bedroom cutting out the then equivalent of Janssen's head from a paper and sticking it on the Spurs player's head of a poster they have in their bedroom dreaming of the signing being done and dusted there and then

In reality no kid was even that sad, people used to actually wait for things to happen, now middle aged men waste hours waiting for the transfer kettle to boil, desperately clicking links, what a sad existence!

Apart from that, hope everyone had a great Monday

:llorisserious:

Don't get me wrong I want janssen in our team but is he going to be good in the premier league as we could stick Harry kane in the Dutch league and he would score 30 35 goals. I would just like to see how good he turns out. People saying about how cheap we got him for well he has come from AZ alkamar who aren't a big club like PSG that are well known but he has played for his country and has scored alot of goals so I cannot say he is not going to be good when he has scored 27 goals in a season but I reckon he could actually be a really good signing as we only bought Eriksen for 11 million and Delli Alli for 5 Million and they weren't in too quality sides so he could possibly be a really good signing we will see when the season starts.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I want janssen in our team but is he going to be good in the premier league as we could stick Harry kane in the Dutch league and he would score 30 35 goals. I would just like to see how good he turns out. People saying about how cheap we got him for well he has come from AZ alkamar who aren't a big club like PSG that are well known but he has played for his country and has scored alot of goals so I cannot say he is not going to be good when he has scored 27 goals in a season. So I'm not sure?
Yes mate, that comes across loud and clear.

And Kane would score 60 fucking goals in the eredivise!

Don't get me wrong I want janssen in our team but is he going to be good in the premier league as we could stick Harry kane in the Dutch league and he would score 30 35 goals. I would just like to see how good he turns out. People saying about how cheap we got him for well he has come from AZ alkamar who aren't a big club like PSG that are well known but he has played for his country and has scored alot of goals so I cannot say he is not going to be good when he has scored 27 goals in a season but I reckon he could actually be a really good signing as we only bought Eriksen for 11 million and Delli Alli for 5 Million and they weren't in too quality sides so he could possibly be a really good signing we will see when the season starts.
True.

He seems to have ticked all the right boxes so far. I think he'll flourish under Poch.

Imagine 25 years ago a kid in his bedroom cutting out the then equivalent of Janssen's head from a paper and sticking it on the Spurs player's head of a poster they have in their bedroom dreaming of the signing being done and dusted there and then

In reality no kid was even that sad, people used to actually wait for things to happen, now middle aged men waste hours waiting for the transfer kettle to boil, desperately clicking links, what a sad existence!

Say that to the person who originated the picture I was the one who found it but not the original maker

Well, my day was going great until I read your post.
Thanks, thanks a lot Mensa. Thanks to you I have nothing left to cling to, (although I have a bit more to cling to than that person up the crane, sorry, too soon). fuck my life. Oh hold on, just seen a juicy bit of ITK. Apparently Janssen has failed his medical at Tottenham and was last seen heading towards a crane in N17.
:pochwtf:

Back
Top Bottom