Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The irony if he starts scoring .......

Wasn’t too impressed with him in the u23s the other day.
Physically he was able to dominate but a few of his touches and passes were way off - which stood out especially as the game wasn’t played at a particularly high tempo.

Hopefully prove me totally wrong.

8a75bc1142.gif
Where do you find such things...

Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.

The irony if he starts scoring .......

Wasn’t too impressed with him in the u23s the other day.
Physically he was able to dominate but a few of his touches and passes were way off - which stood out especially as the game wasn’t played at a particularly high tempo.

Hopefully prove me totally wrong.
No minutes for him, just squad number.

Not surprised.

Both the Premier League and UEFA websites were updated last night with Janssen as number 9 - I did mention it in the transfer thread but I don't think many were paying attention.

Hugo
Tripps
Danny
Toby
Verts
Davo
Sonny
Winksy
Big Vin
Sir Harry
Erik

Old School.

I’m sure no one remembers that quote I posted where Poch says he wasn’t in the clubs plans and I used it as justification for why Janssen was dead weight...
:pocheyes:

Seems that I was mistaken

It’s like being forced to hit up ex girlfriends for sex because you can’t find any new trim. Fuck you levy!

Banging an old girlfriend is as good as it gets ... you both know what you're good at so there's no unrealistic expectations from either side ... plus you're both happy to part company in the morning ... what's not to like?

Not surprised.

Both the Premier League and UEFA websites were updated last night with Janssen as number 9 - I did mention it in the transfer thread but I don't think many were paying attention.
Don't read transfer thread. Saved hours of my life to do something more useful than read arguments re buying players that will never happen.

If poch can make sissoko one of the first names on the sheet in midfield, I reckon now big vinnie is back we should cash in on Kane why he is still our first choice striker :angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom