Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When we got him I was buzzing, seeing him play for Netherlands I thought he was the real deal, with hind sight he could have done with one more season with AZ.

But he wasn't an asshole, wasn't lazy on the pitch, he tried and it didn't work, big up to him for moving at a young age to such a big club after only 1 successful season in a top league.

Hope you smash it in Mexico mate, much love.

He was always in over his head here, tragically obvious from pretty early on, and I don't buy the "if he'd scored that one against Everton..." argument. Good luck to him though.

Their stadium is pretty bad ass to be fair.

EAMIGhhWkAEFA8i.jpg:large

I wonder if it was the refusal to go on loan to Brighton that caused him to be on the shit list.

Good luck to him.
No, it was his inability to perform his job as a striker to the required level that landed him on the shit list.

Not that I hold anything against the lad. As far as I can see he did nothing wrong except fail to score enough goals. I wish him all the luck in the world. Seems like a thoroughly decent bloke.

He was a bit shit, but he tried hard in the few games he played for us and that is all you can ask for so good luck to him.

Good to get him out and every little helps in raising funds for new players!

He was a bit shit, but he tried hard in the few games he played for us and that is all you can ask for so good luck to him.

Good to get him out and every little helps in raising funds for new players!
Janssen is just another example of a “budget” player who wasted not only our time but his time too, and wasted a little cash along the way also.....
Don’t know the actual cost of these type of transfers but I’d guess over the years we have spent a small fortune on them...

Anyhow, good luck and seriously hope it works out.

Janssen is just another example of a “budget” player who wasted not only our time but his time too, and wasted a little cash along the way also.....
Don’t know the actual cost of these type of transfers but I’d guess over the years we have spent a small fortune on them...

Anyhow, good luck and seriously hope it works out.
'Budget' player or also a trivia question player for in three years time when we can't remember him and we are trying to remember the names of Njie, Stambouli, Nkoudou and Janssen.

Very relieved that I won’t have to see him in our shirt again. Useless fat shit.
I think he wanted nothing more than to live up to his transfer.

He was pressing too hard to make things happen when he got chances early on. He didn't want to go out on loan because he wanted to prove his worth to Poch; poor choice in hindsight, but admirable that he wanted to stay and fight for time with us.

I wish him nothing but the best.

Back
Top Bottom