Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although with only 4 appearances this season and this chance in the 80th min, it would appear not a great deal has changed.....

The Mexican league and cups are split in a fall and spring version. Seems that he played 11 games in the spring version of the league.

He's crap I could care less what he is doing in Mexico. Its like the desperate...but but but Locelso is great as Messi's water boy.. I don't give a flying F**K

I could care less makes absolutely no sense in that context. It should be that you could NOT care less. If you could care less that means you care but you could care more….

I could care less makes absolutely no sense in that context. It should be that you could NOT care less. If you could care less that means you care but you could care more….

Bless you and your entire family..... :avbpray:

It makes perfect sense. It's a very well used colloquialism. You can't be widely read or travelled if you are unfamiliar with it. As a rhetorical device it's well established: Crevantes Jerome K Jerome both used it. Language that intentionally implies the exact opposite. I suspect you know this,but thanks for the intresting diversion. Wish we had that sarcasm font 😕.

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined. Airfixx Airfixx don't let Pól Pól teach you English get your money back.

Last edited:
It makes perfect sense. It's a very well used colloquialism. You can't be widely read or travelled if you are unfamiliar with it. As a rhetorical device it's well established: Crevantes Jerome K Jerome both used it. Language that intentionally implies the exact opposite. I suspect you know this,but thanks for the intresting diversion. Wish we had that sarcasm font 😕.

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined. Airfixx Airfixx don't let Pól Pól teach you English get your money back.
Nah, it's a butchered version of 'couldn't care less'. The fact that a lot of people get it wrong doesn't make it correct or logical.

Back
Top Bottom