Vote of confidence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it too early to be considering Poch's position given recent form?

• Yes

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Give him 3 games to turn it around

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Fuck off you Scottish alky cunt

Votes: 72 51.8%

• Total voters
I note that you're still 3 votes to the good Vince!

:pochrolleyes:
I thought it appropriate to offer a vent to the disenfranchised. Imagine how easy things would be if UKIP voters had a simple 'FUCK OFF' option on the ballot paper. It would mean nothing but it would let them choose 'FUCK OFF', and that in itself might satisfy the hateful yearning of the Kipper. Instead we're taking them seriously.

In other words, not only have I quashed the Poch trash talk, but also I've reshaped democracy. Millions of Eastern European lives have been saved. It's all quite momentous

Things that worries me reg. Poch:
- He seems not great tactically. When things are going badly he can rarely quickly and efficiently turn them around.
- Not loaning out our most promising players. Rose, Walker, Townsend and others that came through experienced positive loans to bring them to a point where they could realistically fight for a first eleven spot. Keeping youngsters on the bench to develop them rarely, if ever, works. Onomah seems to not develop as he should. I think this strategy will hurt our youngsters.
- Managers who demand a lot from their players tend to cause a burn-out. Are we seeing that in the likes of Eriksen and Lamela, who have been very weak most of the season?

That being said, he has brought us to a place I don't think many other managers, if any, could at this time in our history, given the budgets he's had to work with. We seem a bit grey at the moment, but are only three points off the top of the table and we played a fantastic game against City only a few weeks ago. Nobody should question his staying with us at this time. He is and should continue to be our manager.

It's not a spending league, you don't get points for simply spending money. Man U would be good if that was the case. It's about identifying players who would fit the club. Fucking hell John, we spent £30m on Sissoko, and he's beyond terrible.
Sissoko was an exception. A last minute panic buy after Levy checked out this forum at the 11th hour on deadline day and saw the unrest growing amongst the peasants.

I thought it appropriate to offer a vent to the disenfranchised. Imagine how easy things would be if UKIP voters had a simple 'FUCK OFF' option on the ballot paper. It would mean nothing but it would let them choose 'FUCK OFF', and that in itself might satisfy the hateful yearning of the Kipper. Instead we're taking them seriously.

In other words, not only have I quashed the Poch trash talk, but also I've reshaped democracy. Millions of Eastern European lives have been saved. It's all quite momentous

You must be very proud

:ap:

Before we move in , we should have plenty of time to practice on a bigger pitch?
Someone also said that we have a pitch the same size as wembley at our training ground. Last season it was said that it is easier on our small pitch for the park the bus teams to stop us. It is not the size of the pitch that is the problem.

Why give it oxygen with the poll?
Because I'm generally in favour of confronting the unspoken.

This thread comes out in support of Poch. It puts an end to the weasel whispers emanating from other threads. Some were even using a proxy to titillate.
'Oh, Spurs community are calling for his head...' etc.

Now your just jumping on band wagons sir.

I never once said the stadium was a Lie. Just I didn't expect it to be completed under ENIC'S tenureship.

I haven't referred to our unbeaten league run as bad form once. I've said our RECENT run Of 0 wins in 6 with 1 goal from open play is bad form. It's shockingly bad and worthy of a melt in my opinion.

Don't know what your champions league football " were shit" is meant to mean. We're in the champions League. Great achievement by Poch. Can't praise the guy enough from getting us there. Have we played well in the CL ?. No, we've played shit

Yes, we did spend some money in the summer. So did almost every cub. The TV deal means clubs are awash with never before seen millions. So fucking what.

If I want to melt , I'll fucking melt. I sometimes use this forum as a outlet for letting off steam. I feel better for it.Its a kind of therapy. If your uncomfortable with it put me on ignore. I'm sure lots of others already do

There is no crisis and no reason for any knee-jerking and from me that is a concession but maybe that's because all the top teams, Liverpool and Woolwich a party have already had indifferent runs. This is ours..............I hope.

We will just have to ride the storm but this manager will be brutal in his assessment and I believe take the necessary action.

Poor recruitment last summer is the root of everything that has happened over the last few weeks.

We should have signed much better players than Sissoko and Nkoudou. We needed at least top quality AM to keep the likes of Coco, Alli and Eriksen on their toes.

Wanyama was our only brilliant signing and Janssen will come good but he still needs time because he is young and inexperienced.

Also, if Harry Winks doesn't develop fast in the next 12-18 months, we should buy a proven CM/DM with excellent passing range and positioning. But ATM our biggest weakness lies in creavitity department especially in those AM positions since Eriksen form went AWOL and increasing mediocrity from Sonssoko.

Back
Top Bottom