Vote of confidence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it too early to be considering Poch's position given recent form?

• Yes

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Give him 3 games to turn it around

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Fuck off you Scottish alky cunt

Votes: 72 51.8%

• Total voters
Is this like how he spent £500m on a stadium, just to prove you wrong?
Ha. You know what. I never thought of that possibility. Could be something in this. Mind you, he's not spending 500m really though, is he. I mean, you don't really think it's coming out of his pocket, do you ?

After last night's shocker, and the pathetic run of form we've been showing of late, are you seriously denying people's right to melt on this forum ?

Hello straw man.

I'm saying you're melting over a made up stat. Leicester did not spend more transfer money than us, neither gross or net.

Edit: 'Pathetic Run of Form'..... unbeaten in the league? Pathetic?

I don't drink during the week

Try it and stop making a fool of yourself
You're a man in your 60's, running around pressing the disagree button on every post I make, simply because I called you out for slagging off one of our female fans. You're like Spoit Bastard. Give it a fucking rest - please. I don't give a fuck what you do during the week or at any other time. The only reason I read your posts is when I want to sleep. Please leave me alone.

You're a man in your 60's, running around pressing the disagree button on every post I make, simply because I called you out for slagging off one of our female fans. You're like Spoit Bastard. Give it a fucking rest - please. I don't give a fuck what you do during the week or at any other time. The only reason I read your posts is when I want to sleep. Please leave me alone.

Have an early nite Tonto

Go on try it

Get past 2230 without a drink

You can do it

PM me

I can help

What the fuck is this poll about? Fucking toxic fans. Fuck you all. It's this poison that caused the toxicity when AVB was appointed. Yes he ended up being shit but some fuckers had their daggers out before he even started. Don't go back to that. Poch has and is creating something beautiful. Fuck all the haters for not getting behind the team. We're fucking unbeaten in the league. Only 3 points off the top. Are people really blind to what Poch has done for the squad mentality and general setup? All based on a shoestring budget compared to all our other 'competitors'. Even Leicester fucking City spend more than us.

This is fucking disgusting. This is what the cunts from across the road behave like. We're fucking Tottenham.
Apologies for all the swearing. I was fuming at the time. I love Tottenham. I hate Woolwich. Tottenham is not Woolwich. Don't be like them.

:coys:

And can someone please get rid of all the cunts with Woolwich players in their Fantasy teams. I've been banging on about it over there but getting ignored.

Too late cunto, you have mail.

Yeah read it

You really are a sad unfulfilled fuck

Worse than I thought

As another poster said about you

"Mad as a Hatter"

I see exactly what he means now so going against my principles
On ignore you go

You win Tonto

Hello straw man.

I'm saying you're melting over a made up stat. Leicester did not spend more transfer money than us, neither gross or net.

Edit: 'Pathetic Run of Form'..... unbeaten in the league? Pathetic?
Hello. You do like an argument don't you.

Firstly, I never brought up the " made up stat" . Someone else did.

And it seems your happy with our current form. 4 draws and 2 losses in 6 games with one goal from open play. What sort of fan is happy with that shit.

You carry on in your bubble, that's your right. But please respect other fans, like me, who feel fucking angry and upset with recent performances, our right to melt.

Hello. You do like an argument don't you.

Firstly, I never brought up the " made up stat" . Someone else did.

You're one of those "reads what he wants to read" people.

I didn't say you brought it up, I said you're melting over it. And you are.

What sort of fan is happy with being unbeaten and three points of the top? Not the most negative one in the forum, that's for sure.

New stadium "it's a lie"
Unbeaten run "worst form ever"
Champions league football "we're shit"
£70m spend on 4 players "penny pinching"

If you want to melt, at least something in the non fiction section

Because I'm generally in favour of confronting the unspoken.

This thread comes out in support of Poch. It puts an end to the weasel whispers emanating from other threads. Some were even using a proxy to titillate.
'Oh, Spurs community are calling for his head...' etc.

I note that you're still 3 votes to the good Vince!

:pochrolleyes:

Someone (can't recall who & too lazy to check back through the match thread) said something the other night about the size of the pitch at Wembley that got me thinking. The new WHL is going to be the same size- so presumably Poch/we will have to adapt. I don't know how much extra ground we would be likely to cover over the course of a match, or a season but it's likely to quite a lot. If we are looking knackered after 14 games & running out of steam/ideas if we aren't cruising by 65 minutes or so, then something is going to have to change. Whether it's the training regime, or having a tried & trusted plan B I don't know. But it's surely got to be a consideration moving forward.
Before we move in , we should have plenty of time to practice on a bigger pitch?

Back
Top Bottom