Vote of confidence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it too early to be considering Poch's position given recent form?

• Yes

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Give him 3 games to turn it around

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Fuck off you Scottish alky cunt

Votes: 72 51.8%

• Total voters
What the fuck is this poll about? Fucking toxic fans. Fuck you all. It's this poison that caused the toxicity when AVB was appointed. Yes he ended up being shit but some fuckers had their daggers out before he even started.
So what you are saying is that without the doubters we'd have been stuck with a fucking dreadful manager for even longer?

It's not a spending league, you don't get points for simply spending money. Man U would be good if that was the case. It's about identifying players who would fit the club. Fucking hell John, we spent £30m on Sissoko, and he's beyond terrible.
Sissoko was an exception. A last minute panic buy after Levy checked out this forum at the 11th hour on deadline day and saw the unrest growing amongst the peasants.

Sissoko was an exception. A last minute panic buy after Levy checked out this forum at the 11th hour on deadline day and saw the unrest growing amongst the peasants.

Is this like how he spent £500m on a stadium, just to prove you wrong?

It's not a spending league, you don't get points for simply spending money. Man U would be good if that was the case. It's about identifying players who would fit the club. Fucking hell John, we spent £30m on Sissoko, and he's beyond terrible.

He never said you did get points for spending money!!

Read people's posts thoroughly before replying in future

That's what an 8yr old wd do

Is this like how he spent £500m on a stadium, just to prove you wrong?
Ha. You know what. I never thought of that possibility. Could be something in this. Mind you, he's not spending 500m really though, is he. I mean, you don't really think it's coming out of his pocket, do you ?

After last night's shocker, and the pathetic run of form we've been showing of late, are you seriously denying people's right to melt on this forum ?

Hello straw man.

I'm saying you're melting over a made up stat. Leicester did not spend more transfer money than us, neither gross or net.

Edit: 'Pathetic Run of Form'..... unbeaten in the league? Pathetic?

I don't drink during the week

Try it and stop making a fool of yourself
You're a man in your 60's, running around pressing the disagree button on every post I make, simply because I called you out for slagging off one of our female fans. You're like Spoit Bastard. Give it a fucking rest - please. I don't give a fuck what you do during the week or at any other time. The only reason I read your posts is when I want to sleep. Please leave me alone.

You're a man in your 60's, running around pressing the disagree button on every post I make, simply because I called you out for slagging off one of our female fans. You're like Spoit Bastard. Give it a fucking rest - please. I don't give a fuck what you do during the week or at any other time. The only reason I read your posts is when I want to sleep. Please leave me alone.

Have an early nite Tonto

Go on try it

Get past 2230 without a drink

You can do it

PM me

I can help

What the fuck is this poll about? Fucking toxic fans. Fuck you all. It's this poison that caused the toxicity when AVB was appointed. Yes he ended up being shit but some fuckers had their daggers out before he even started. Don't go back to that. Poch has and is creating something beautiful. Fuck all the haters for not getting behind the team. We're fucking unbeaten in the league. Only 3 points off the top. Are people really blind to what Poch has done for the squad mentality and general setup? All based on a shoestring budget compared to all our other 'competitors'. Even Leicester fucking City spend more than us.

This is fucking disgusting. This is what the cunts from across the road behave like. We're fucking Tottenham.
Apologies for all the swearing. I was fuming at the time. I love Tottenham. I hate Woolwich. Tottenham is not Woolwich. Don't be like them.

:coys:

And can someone please get rid of all the cunts with Woolwich players in their Fantasy teams. I've been banging on about it over there but getting ignored.

Back
Top Bottom