vs Barcelona 29 / 07 - 04:05 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As if they were supporters ?

( Any particular reason your avatar is the openly racist Chuckle brother or just coincidental?)

giphy.gif

Benjamin Benjamin I see being a Dad has calmed you down son! Like a bloody PR statesman now, wheres the guy who rubbed himself down with a towel and gave it to a Liverpool fan to dry their face??! :dembelelol:

Let me know if you are tailgating tonight of it is just the pub crawl and march to stadium

I haven't come on here in probably three or four months. Please don't fucking tell me you were in LA and we missed each other...

I just asked the question. So you didn't know, OK fair enough, now you do; act as you see fit.

Is that based on him sharing one Britain First facebook post, or something else? Because if it's that, then the BF post wasn't that contraversial:

"If someone leaves Britain to join a terrorist group then they should never be allowed back into the United Kingdom. Strip them of their citizenship and keep them out!"

Chuckle Brother sparks fury by sharing controversial Facebook post

I see plenty of people 'of a certain age' who share stuff like this, without considering who originally posted it or what they stand for.

Most people of that era exhibit some form of racist opinion, including your parents. What's your point?[/QUOTE

Three things:

1) Apologies Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 , I was being beligerant and over the top and I am sorry. I was annoyed by you pressing the funny button to someone calling me a retard, which is very childish.

2) Although expressed poorly I was curious as to wether it was a conscious decision to use that avatar knowing what they guy represents.

3) My parents aren't racists, as far as I know they never were. I don't accept the notion that race hate is a generational thing or a default position. That said there is no point apologising for being a bit of a twat and then getting into another row so I'll say no more.

2) Although expressed poorly I was curious as to wether it was a conscious decision to use that avatar knowing what they guy represents.

He represents a knockabout comedy show for kids in the 80's and 90's last time I checked. Maybe he's standing as a potential candidate for the National Front at the next GE, but I reckon it would be on his twitter feed by now.

Three things:

1) Apologies Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 , I was being beligerant and over the top and I am sorry. I was annoyed by you pressing the funny button to someone calling me a retard, which is very childish.

3) My parents aren't racists, as far as I know they never were. I don't accept the notion that race hate is a generational thing or a default position. That said there is no point apologising for being a bit of a twat and then getting into another row so I'll say no more.

Calm down mate. My nan used to blunder into all sorts of naively racist comments... Wasn't an ounce of "hate" in her entire body.

It's an ingorant poison that generation by generation is being 'diluted' from the collective psyche... Sadly it shows no signs of dying completely tho.

Is that based on him sharing one Britain First facebook post, or something else? Because if it's that, then the BF post wasn't that contraversial:

"If someone leaves Britain to join a terrorist group then they should never be allowed back into the United Kingdom. Strip them of their citizenship and keep them out!"

Chuckle Brother sparks fury by sharing controversial Facebook post

I see plenty of people 'of a certain age' who share stuff like this, without considering who originally posted it or what they stand for.
He probably had no idea who Britain first is, and the point made is perfectly reasonable, I don’t know how he can be labelled racist because of that

Someone just started a thread about puppies. Why don't you start a cunt off in that one as well.
:levystare:
all I said was that the tart in the picture was soo obviously silicone enhanced - then the other poster starts firing off sarcastic memes at my expense, and somehow its all my fault - whats the problem fella, is the naked women thread your church or something?
Anyway - what are you doing with me - it seems like you are busting for an argument?

all I said was that the tart in the picture was soo obviously silicone enhanced - then the other poster starts firing off sarcastic memes at my expense, and somehow its all my fault - whats the problem fella, is the naked women thread your church or something?
Anyway - what are you doing with me - it seems like you are busting for an argument?
The naked women thread is the TFC santuary. That's a well known fact. No argument here. Just felt I needed to comment after seeing you were talking about me.

The naked women thread is the TFC santuary. That's a well known fact. No argument here. Just felt I needed to comment after seeing you were talking about me.
umm
what - the joke I made about you busting my balls over the fact that I was being insulted? I made a perfectly reasonable response to severe provocation, if you want to pick a fight, go after him.

seriously, a thread with naked women is a sanctuary? so it is your church then.

:):):)

umm
what - the joke I made about you busting my balls over the fact that I was being insulted? I made a perfectly reasonable response to severe provocation, if you want to pick a fight, go after him.

seriously, a thread with naked women is a sanctuary? so it is your church then.

:):):)
I worship at the altar of pussy
images

Back
Top Bottom