Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
Tough game, they have hit a real good run of form. Their FA Cup game was postponed which means a greater rest, add to that Vicarage Road is always a good atmosphere.

Gazzaniga
Tanganga - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Aurier - Dier - Winks - Sessegnon
Lamela - Lo Celso
Son

Lloris*, Davies*, Vertonghen, Skipp, Dele, Lucas, Eriksen*​

Tough game, they have hit a real good run of form. Their FA Cup game was postponed which means a greater rest, add to that Vicarage Road is always a good atmosphere.

Gazzaniga
Lamela - Lo Celso
Son

No real point naming Skipp.

Annoying they were supposed to play last night but didn’t... at least their preparation for our game may have been disrupted.

this will be really tough! They’re in great form need to keep a close eye on Deulofeu

z3CI9Pe.jpg

Vorm, Rose, Toby, Winks, Eriksen, Alli, Parrott

Gazzaniga
Lamela - Lo Celso
Son

I think he will play Dele, not sure it’s the right call but I think he will.

I think he will play Dele, not sure it’s the right call but I think he will.
100% Dele starts, I think he even may play him deeper next to Winks (gasp). I really REALLY want a three at the back with Tanganga-Toby-Sanchez with Aurier and Sessegnon as true wingbacks getting forward.

Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga Tanganga
Tanganga Tanganga

Watford 0-5 Spurs
(Tanganga x3, Tanganga, Tanganga)

Should give a run out to Tanganga here, maybe play him for 60 mins and then take him off for Tanganga.

Back
Top Bottom