Watford Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like a more physical Foyth to me - nothing more

Foyth is a strange one. On the ball he is like Verts, his defending 98% of the time is class then once a game he gets a rush of blood to the head and tries to beat 4 players or does a rash tackle.

Ability wise he should be up there as a top CB if he can learn to control his wild streak, some players like Verts did do that, others like Stones never learned.

I don't get the Tanganga overhype to be fair. Got destroyed by Firmino for their goal and Sarr tore him a new on Saturday. His best game was vs a bottom Championship side.

Cautious optimism for me - but if you read the posts on here it sounds like we have the next Cafu

He did but the rest of the game against Liverpool he quality and dealt with Mane really well, he also drove a few attacks. He is not a left back though, CB or RB he is fine.

Tanganga has been a senior player for 2 years - he is still young - how talented he is debatable - this still does not change the fact that he was horrible against watford...
I agree that only game time will tell how good he will be. The facts are that he played out of his position in a defence which kept a clean sheet.

My ire is with our lack of attacking threat and that our midfield are sloppy with their passing.

Back
Top Bottom