Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a fucking farce that these matches today aren’t on UK tv at all?? What is the bloody point of this?? And people are even reluctant to go to matches because of Omicron would rather watch on tv.

Based off some stupid antiquated rule from the 60’s .. I’ve had a tough year and have a week off work I want to watch my bloody football team!

Now if we could just beat Woolwich we would be 1 point clear of top 4 with 2 games in hand.

But we know what usually happens when we're within touching distance of something good happening......
sheep-rescue.gif

To be fair Liverpool struggled, City struggled. So many games over a short period I think a lot of players in the prem are gassed. Let’s just take the points and move on.

Time to get some payback on this dilly ding dong idiot.
Mr Conte needs to school this gibberish talking fool.

9-1 spurs. Statement to the league. The gloves are off.

Given your user name I'm sure you keep abreast of everything football related. Or are you just winging it?

Anyway, I'm going to leg it to the bookies and hopefully ruffle a few feathers with a big win.

Back
Top Bottom