Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rubbish.

I'm not playing both sides, I'm vaccinated and appreciate that they are a risk to my health, which I have decided is less risk than the virus.

I didn't specifically blame vaccines, it could be about the virus itself, but your statement is utter bullshit. You don't know that either.

You are playing both sides, you are literally defending and trying to platform misinformation about the severity of risk from vaccination and trying to make a case for them being the reason for collapsing.

The data clearly shows the very low chance of vaccines causing heart complications, if it were anywhere near as bad as people claim then the risk would be significantly higher.

It doesn't add up, the logic doesn't add up when you consider the factual scientific evidence we have at hand.

Last edited:
Yes, and the data around rare cardiac complications with the vaccines shows that the chance of heart inflammation is incredibly low, much lower than if you have covid.

The chances are that these collapses are likely due to the virus rather than the vaccines.
Define incredibly low when there has been so much infection and vaccination with a new virus/vaccine. We are talking the majority of the population.

Again, you don't fucking know this either.

Scored a couple in the cup game as well last year. The other 2 dont really score at all .
Well, not much between them actually - it seems both Dier and Davies have scored more than Sanchez, but over a longer time, and in other positions. Think we can safely agree that none of our defenders will be making a significant contribution to goals scored any time soon. But who cares, Sanchez got it today, good luck to him. He gets a lot of stick on here, and totally understandably most of the time, but it's nice to think how pleased with himself he'll be tonight after that goal and several recent games. He always seems a nice lad, whatever his footballing limitations. :)

Just watching the analysis and Keys and Gray are pundits for Bein Sports.

Brings back the good old days of Sky Sports, before the woke brigade ruined football.

I'm so pleased I cancelled Sky.
Woke cancelled Keys & Gray?

200.gif

I didn't see the came, but here's Terry Butcher on the BBC's Premier League Live:

"They [Watford] showed belief and thoroughly deserved to get something from this game and but for two contentious refereeing decisions, they would have."
I don't agree with Butcher. I believe they had the good fortune to be playing a squad that would not or could not move them around to create openings. Not criticizing Watford, they did what they felt they needed to get points but they weren't under very much pressure for most of the game and showed little when they had possession.

Mr Levy will be celebrating this magnificent 1-0 win away to Watford. No need for any new players Mr Conte we are in fifth place with two games in hand over woolich. Why would we need to invest in the squad.

Let’s have it straight, our only central midfielder worth a wank was at Norwich on loan last year.

Our current position can’t hide that. Criminal mismanagement has lead to this and it needs fixing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Define incredibly low when there has been so much infection and vaccination with a new virus/vaccine. We are talking the majority of the population.

Again, you don't fucking know this either.

Low enough that you wouldn't be getting 15 collapses in a week as someone has claimed.

1 in 50000 people suffer from rare inflammation of the heart due to vaccines, that was a study from Israel based on the Pfizer jab.

And that's inflammation, not sudden cardiac arrest.

Back
Top Bottom