Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's hope we are at it once more.

Just need to create a bit more and get clear by a couple of goals nice and early.

Always easier said than done but a good start will win this game I feel.

Oh dear. I'd taken you off ignore because.......

Cool story, bro...... :contelol:

I know you're always reading..... You need to in order to play gimp for the pathetic little shit-club and their sad jibes.

Tip: They're only giving you the time of day cos they're short on numbers, due to most of their crew having been perma-banned for racism or excessive trolling.
Nice mates! :tanguythumb:

Last edited:

Romero has started contact training, Conte saying he will be in the squad by 'the end of this month' - which logically would be end of December, albeit I suspect he means end of January ?

Lo Celso apparently available.

Oh dear. I'd taken you off ignore because I thought with all the dislike for you expressed throughout this forum might have changed you but clearly you're the same pea brained, rude know it all that you always were.
Leopards don't change their sports and clearly idiots don't either so back on ignore. Have a happy new year!

A sad case indeed

Special memories watford for most tottenham fans if they remember. Hoddles piece of genius and chip over steve sherwood to score. That summed up him and tottenham. Beautiful football. Iconic goal if not our best ever.

I was there mate

Jaw dropping

These country before club merchants are boiling my piss. Ok, it’s a great honour to represent your country. I get that. But when it involves pissing on the people and fans that pay your huge wages, it’s wrong.

This round of games are dead rubbers for Arg too... Completely un-necessary for players with existing injury issues.

Our strongest team is not the same 11 but a mixture of say our strongest 9 with 2 rested as against Southampton when Moura and Skipp were rested. They will both be back and Reguilon who only played part of the match. I would bring in Tanganga for Sanchez and Winks for Holjberg. Would love to rest one of the front 3 but with Bergwijn injured that is not possible.
Lloris
Emerson, Tanganga, Dier, Davies, Reguilon
Winks, Skipp,
Moura, Kane, Son

I'm starting to really hate the Argentine national side.

Starting??

4114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom