Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was another medical emergency that was a heart attack (obviously that had nothing to do with the pandemic or vaccine...) at Watford at the start of December too.

All these matches getting stopped must just be a random coincidence...I was boosted about 2 weeks ago now btw.
Listen, don't try and play the "both sides" on this issue.

It's obvious that if these collapses were related to vaccines there would be far more of them considering the amount of people vaccinated.

There is more chance of these issues being caused by COVID when you consider the amount and rate at which it has been spreading.

The biggest compliment I can give that result is that is was like watching another team score at cunt o'clock!

Totally had 0-0 written all over it... We coulda played till midnight and not score... Lucky we almost DID play til midnight!!

Happy Nude Ear everyone!

He tends to score more than all our other CBs though.
Really? How many goals has he scored for us then? I can't remember any tbh, but that might just be my mind going blank after watching such a boring match...

EDIT: Am I right in saying that's only his SECOND league goal in his 5th season with us? Not exactly prolific... lol :)

I didn't see the game, but here's Terry Butcher on the BBC's Premier League Live:

"They [Watford] showed belief and thoroughly deserved to get something from this game and but for two contentious refereeing decisions, they would have."

Last edited:
Son may be contributing to goals game in and game out, but he’s definitely knackered and won’t find his form by playing every game. We definitely need to bring in a quality forward to give him some time to find himself. Otherwise will see him playing piss poor like past 6 few games (regardless of him scoring or assisting in all of them).

I don’t think it was as bad as some of you make it out to be. We dominated. We were just frustrated by a team who had no interest even slightly to be positive against us.

Clearly we need an Eriksen like AM to be creative for us. Some may disagree but I honestly think Coutinho could be the man for that. Joining us might bring his hunger back.
Barca fans will be rejoicing.

Just watching the analysis and Keys and Gray are pundits for Bein Sports.

Brings back the good old days of Sky Sports, before the woke brigade ruined football.

I'm so pleased I cancelled Sky.

Listen, don't try and play the "both sides" on this issue.

It's obvious that if these collapses were related to vaccines there would be far more of them considering the amount of people vaccinated.

There is more chance of these issues being caused by COVID when you consider the amount and rate at which it has been spreading.
Rubbish.

I'm not playing both sides, I'm vaccinated and appreciate that they are a risk to my health, which I have decided is less risk than the virus.

I didn't specifically blame vaccines, it could be about the virus itself, but your statement is utter bullshit. You don't know that either.

If you want to smile, just imagine the Woolwich, United, and West Ham fans that will have been refreshing the score assuming we were about to drop points.

dario saric smile GIF by NBA

Feeling :mourshock: inside, but:dude:to those twats

Back
Top Bottom