Watford

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy move by Roy. Crazy move by Watford. All round crazy

A good one though. Hodgson is no mug, he’ll sort the team out and has worked for the owners before in the dim and distant past.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they try and loan Rodon off of us. He’s not the best but available and someone he might try and build a very shit defence around. If Roy sets them up like his palace team, which is quite likely, then I think they’ll be fine.

Good article about Nigel Callaghan. For you youngsters he was the Watford RW when Barnes was LW. Bit of an awkward so and so to manage at the time, but a great crosser of the ball. Big health issues. Retired from the game with not much. Sort of young English player that could have come up through the Spurs ranks and done v well under Poch imo. Our scouting really was shit in those days.

Recommended Kevin Phillips to Watford after he retired, playing for Baldock. Another one in our own back yard. Anyway:

Watford may just be the worst run club in the whole league. They sack managers like they're Chelsea but spend like Norwich. And none of their managers really have much in common because they just leap from style to style in an attempt to stay in the league. The amount they must spend on sacking managers must be fucking staggering.

A good one though. Hodgson is no mug, he’ll sort the team out and has worked for the owners before in the dim and distant past.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they try and loan Rodon off of us. He’s not the best but available and someone he might try and build a very shit defence around. If Roy sets them up like his palace team, which is quite likely, then I think they’ll be fine.
Agree. Think the chances of survival have improved greatly.

Back
Top Bottom